𝙲𝙷-𝟹𝟻 𝙰𝙽𝙾𝙽𝚈𝙼𝙾𝚄𝚂 𝙽𝙾.

Chapter-35 Anonymous No.

Don't forget to vote

Let's start the New chapter

Everyone is having breakfast but if someone did not have focused for breakfast then it was Samaya

After listening to whatever Aarav said in the room, she could not do anything except doubting herself. Is she doing okay? What if later on all this turns out to be a lie?

She was very tensed but she did not let it show on her face even for a minute.

Aarav was sitting in front of Samaya and was just staring at her. At this moment he just wanted to know what samaya was thinking by looking at the face of samaya!

Even after saying all this in the room, not a single word came out from Samaya's mouth.

Aarav tried hard to find out what Samaya was thinking but he could not find anything. And he also did not force her.

Today, for the first time, Aarav expressed his feelings that too in front of her who is very important in his life.

After having breakfast everyone left from there or Samaya also sat in her car and drove to her office, she thought that she would not think about aarav but she's wrong!

.
.
.
.

Two days have passed but Samaya did not meet Aarav, Aarav tried hard to talk to her.

During these two days, Aarav also came to Samaya's house but as usual, he did not meet Samaya. Aarav called Samaya many times but Samaya never picked up.

It seemed as if samaya had disappeared in these two days. Aarav searched for samaya everywhere but could not find it.

Last night when Aarav was upset while sitting in his room, he got a call from Samaya's assistant. Then he came to know that Samaya had gone on a business trip due to some meeting.

At this time, Aarav was sitting in his cabin thinking all this, then someone knocked on his cabin.

He gives him permission to come inside, His assistant was in front of his eyes! He asked "What?"