𝙲𝙷-𝟹𝟸 𝙼𝚈𝚂𝚃𝙴𝚁𝚈

Chapter-32 Mystery

Don't forget to give a vote

At the bottom have the button in the shape of a star please click it

If you want I will explain more!!

Let's start the Chapter

Aarav is doing his work in his cabin when someone knocks on his cabin door

That person came inside when Aarav asked him to come inside.

Without looking at him Aarav asked "have you brought the file?"

The person means his p.a said "Yes Sir!!"

Aarav extends his hand to take that file and his p.a silently gives that file in Aarav's hand. After that Aarav asks him "anything else what you haven't been able to find?"

He said while wiping his sweat with his handkerchief "Sir, what has been found till now is the same in this file. If I find out anything further, I will tell you the latest information"

Aarav nodded and said "It means you can't figure it all out!" He hesitate while saying "Y..yes! Ss...sir!"

Aarav without looking at him said "You can go!" And And that person ran away from him as if death was following him.

After that p.a left, Aarav called someone and said "I want all details about samaya!"

After that Aarav disconnected the call and started reading that file.

~SAMAYA SINGHANIA~
~AGE - 24~
~ONLY DAUGHTER OF SINGHANIA'S~
~CEO OF THE ONE ( SELF MADE COMPANY)~
~NO PARENTS~
~IN THE AGE OF 9 SHE WENT ABROAD FOR STUDY~
~LIVE IN DELHI~
~ADDRESS - SINGHANIA'S VILLA~

~SAMAYA SINGHANIA~~AGE - 24~~ONLY DAUGHTER OF          SINGHANIA'S~ ~CEO OF THE ONE ( SELF MADE COMPANY)~ ~NO PARENTS~~IN THE AGE OF 9 SHE WENT ABROAD FOR STUDY~~LIVE IN DELHI~~ADDRESS - SINGHANIA'S VILLA~