𝙲𝙷-𝟹𝟺 𝙿𝙴𝙰𝙲𝙴!!

Chapter-34 Peace!!

Don't forget to vote

Let's start the update!

After telling vikrant what he needs to do! I went to the washroom to freshen up, it took only 25 minutes to get ready and I got into my car and left for Samaya's house

On the way, I called Samar and gave him instructions to prepare for the date. And he did as I expected always Samar is good at everything, he just doesn't like to work, but he loves his freedom the most.

But whenever I ask him for any work, he does it within a few minutes, so I ask him to do all my work.

It did not take me much time to reach my fire house, I stopped my car in front of the main gate of the fire house.

The head guard looks at me and came infront of me while saying "What are you doing here Mr Malhotra?"

Seriously He considers himself so valuable that I will give him an answer. I ignored him and started to go inside but he stood proudly in front of me. Like I'm nobody in front of him.

If this man had not been special for my fire, then when he asked me what I was doing here, I would have finished his existence in just a span of minutes.

"Sorry Mr Malhotra, but I can't let you go inside like this because the responsibility of Miss Singhania's safety is in my hands!"

I smirked and put my hand on his shoulder while saying "I am glad that you stood so strong in front of me too! Now I have full faith in you that you will ensure and protect my samaya when I'm not around her!"

"Sorry sir! still i can't let you in"

"You can stop Mr. Malhotra but not your madam's fiancé" while having a smirk on my face!

He signs and step aside I saw him last time and walk ahead towards my fire's room! Without knocking the door I directly went inside and an amusement look came on my face.

Because the whole room was empty, then I heard the sound of water and some fragrance which I smelled only on the body of samaya.

Ahh! That means she is spending time with herself right now I thought of going inside the bathroom but then I remembered that today itself she had said yes to me with a warning.