𝚌𝚑-𝟸𝟺 𝚖𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐

Chapter-24 Meeting

Give a vote!!

(Present time)

(Present time)

When I told them how samaya supports Zara in the party!! I suddenly heard a voice from behind

"Dadi sa!!!" Samaya shouted and she ran towards dadi sa while descending the stairs!

When I saw her running that fast I also shouted "Wifey take it easy otherwise you will fall!"

But she is samaya, always childish in front of me and family and A very strong and tough woman in front of the people who live in this world!

When she came closer to me I saw tears that really hurting me alot! But she hugged dadi sa tightly and ignored me and old man!

She is cry loudly and dadi sa also started crying While hugging her! I know that tears were happy tears but still I don't like it when I saw tears in eyes of my love!

I can say anyone that I really don't like this old man without any guilt but I can see in his eyes that were showing pain because his wife means my and samaya's dadi sa were crying!

If I say so, then I and he are riding on the same boat because we can't even see the tears in our wife's eyes and can't make them stop either.

After some time both Stop crying and sit there silently. I can feel that there is something like they have to tell everything but stopping themselves for saying!

I said "Wifey I'm telling them about our past how we meet and all!" In my calm and soft tone because she is special and I don't want to talk to her like I did with everyone.

She stood up and came in front of me! I also stood up and hold her hands softly because she is like a flower but don't forget that flowers also have thorns!

I raised my eyebrows but she hugged me tightly I don't know what got into her but I also hugged her protectively so I could see from the corner of my eyes that dadi sa smile like she is admiring and that old man make a fist of his hands!

Samaya broke the hug and said "I'm sorry If I get known that day that you were not the person, I never leave that wedding but I really wanted to come to you but I was afraid.

I rose my eyebrows "What do you want to say samaya just say it clearly?" I make her sit beside me!

She said "I will tell you everything but before can we finish what you started" with a little smile

I also relax myself because I'm feeling something different like maybe she wants to give a chance to our marriage!

Then I started my flashback story!