𝙲𝙷-𝟷𝟾 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙿𝚁𝙸𝙽𝙲𝙴𝚂𝚂 𝙸𝚂 𝙱𝙰𝙲𝙺

Ch-18 The princess is back

Vote target :- 10

Now I'm sitting in a private plane and the owner of this plane is Rudra Rajvanshi I don't remember him but whenever I look at him, some memories come in the speed of a flash and then again I don't understand what kind of memory is

Now I'm sitting in a private plane and the owner of this plane is Rudra Rajvanshi I don't remember him but whenever I look at him, some memories come in the speed of a flash and then again I don't understand what kind of memory is. I just saw that a boy around 8 years old was running and behind him, a girl around 5 years old was running!

Whenever my and his eye contact he always bows his head I don't understand why he does that.

I don't know where we are going So, I asked Dadu "Dadu where are we going now"

He said "London"

"Why we are going to London?"

"There are some issues that's why I have to go there but I also can't leave you alone here So I'm taking you with me"

Suddenly I remember what happened there when I was 20 years old...

In London (5 years ago)

I don't know what happened after Someone gave me a drink actually me and my friends went to the club but suddenly Someone gave me a drink I also didn't notice So I drank it in one go...

When I opened my eyes I was in a room, I didn't notice anything, I just called Kunal and we left...

Then I never look back to London and today after a long time I'm going back there...

Somewhere in my heart, I'm hurt because Of only one person

Aarav Malhotra

I didn't mean to hurt him but I know at the end of the story he will get hurt by me or by the past...

That's the main reason I gave him a divorce But I don't know why I'm getting nervous I know something is going to happen the same feeling when me and Kunal were going to get married... I also tried to find Kunal, But I didn't get any hint of him.

All of a sudden I felt a hand on my head I turned my face towards Dadu and said "What happened?"

He said while smiling like there was no tomorrow "Today I'm really happy I wish your parents were also with us they would also be happy"

"Agar aaj woh humare saath hote toh main yaha nhi hoti sab kuch phele jesa hi hota" I said

~(If they had been with us today, I would not have been here, everything would have been the same as before.)~