𝙲𝙷-𝟷𝟻 𝚃𝚆𝙸𝚂𝚃

Next Morning

Next Morning

Due to sunrays samaya's eyes were open she hold her head tightly and yelled "what the hell? Why my head is going to explode?"

Suddenly a voice came and said "jab khud ek Nasha dusre nashe ko taste kerega toh explode hona toh Banta hai nah"

~(When one drug itself tastes another drug, it is about to explode)~

She turn her head and saw that Aarav is standing at the door with a Tray!

She said "Did somthing happened last night?"

He nodded and said "Yes! A KISS HAPPENED"

she glare at him and said "If this is a joke then you will regret very badly Mr Malhotra"

He chuckled and said "and what if I said that this is not a joke Mrs Malhotra"

When she heard his words her eyes widened and said "What the fuck! Are you crazy? Mujhe hosh nhi tha or tumne Mera advantage utha liya"

~(I was not conscious and you took advantage of me.)~

He said "How is that only my mistake when you are also enjoying it"

She said innocently "Yeah!! But main nashe main thi nah"

~(Yeh!! but i was drunk nah)~

"Toh main konse hosh main tha bas difference itna tha ki aap alcohol ke nashe main thi or hum aapke nashe main the" he said while coming towards her direction in his sexual tone

~(So in what sense was I? The only difference was that you were under the influence of alcohol and I was under the influence of you)~

When she heard this, her cheeks turned red because of their proximity.

He saw her red cheeks and said smilingly "You are blushing?"

She shook her head and turn her face in other direction and said "You are mistaken, I'm not blushing I just... nothing!"

He was about to say something when she got off her bed and saw herself in her t-shirt and shorts she said "Who changed my clothes"

He said "Zara did"

She nodded and left for bathroom he let out a deep sign and said in his mind "Thank God she didn't ask me other questions! But what happened when she knows that I changed her clothes"

Then he also get ready for his office and went to dining table while thinking how I hide that I changed her clothes

He came and sat in his chair everyone is looking at him and suddenly Someone kick his stomach through elbow