Close

"Good morning, beautiful." Ryan's voice sends me into happiness overdrive and that's not a good thing. Yet, here I am enjoying lying in his bed against him as his arms squeeze me tight and cuddle me.

His warm chest pressing against my back and his soft cock resting against my pussy makes me the most comfortable I've ever been in my life while lying in bed with another man. Scratch that! I've never felt more comfortable ever than I do right now! It feels so right!

My lips curl into the largest smile and I shuffle my body against his, pushing my ass against his pelvic area. He groans and I can hear the smile in it. I open my eyes and fear strikes me.

"Holy fuck! Ryan!" I begin to flip out as I jump out of bed. "I wasn't supposed to sleep with you let alone sleep here! Damn it! I spent the fucking night!"

I start fumbling to find my clothes and I feel like I have to rush! I'm in his fucking house naked with him and all it takes is for Lacey to walk in, and she WILL walk in without warning!

I pick up my shirt and quickly throw it over my head. "Where are my fucking underwear, Ryan?"

He chuckles. "You are stressing over nothing. Lacey is not going to come here. And even if she did, she would need a key to get in. And she has some test this morning anyway."

I find my underwear and although I soaked them in from my come last night, I still need them until I can get home and shower. My pajamas are still on his bed, because I came over in fucking pajamas last night! I quickly yank it off the bed, slide them on, and hate myself so much right now.

"Hannah." He shakes his head. "Lacey is not..."

"Dad?" Lacey's voice calls through the house. "I brought some donuts!"

"I'm fucking DEAD!" I roar in an angered whisper. My heart jumps out of my chest. My eyes are teary because I know what's coming. My stomach is twisting in a million different directions. "Oh, my God! I'm going to lose my best friend!"

"No, you're not!" He argues and looks around the room. "She's not going to walk into the bedroom if I yell, I have a girl in here, or..."

"Don't fucking do that!" I snap. "Then she will want to meet me! Fuck that!"

I press my hands against the side of my numb face as I look around the room and decide what to use to kill myself with because she's going to do it if I don't.

"Dad?" She yells again and this time her voice is closer to the bedroom door. "I'm coming in! Are you decent?"

I gasp and then my breath leaves my body along with my soul, not wanting to return. Tears begin to stream down my cheeks because I know I'm about to lose my best friend.

"Don't come in, Lace!" He calls out. "I'm not decent and neither is my date!" He looks back at me and points at the bed. "Get under the blanket and cover your head!"

I do as I'm told while my chest feels like it's beating in sync with a Mach five jet or whatever those fucking things are called. I'm shaking from the fear of her busting me, yet a small part of me wants her to. I almost want to know for myself what she truly will do, because I remember her saying she'd let him live his life if he ever hooked up with one of her friends, more me.

The terror hits me like a bullet train as Ryan rushes toward the door. I hear the knob turning on the door and Ryan isn't near it yet, so she's about to come in.

"Cover her up!" Lacey exclaims. "I know it's still early, but I figured you of all people would be awake. It's gross of me to say this, but I'm assuming you had a long night?"