Hanami screams out as he went to punch Izuku but he was suddenly switched with Junpei, who avoided the obvious punch from the curse and slashed the curse with a Divergent slash coated with poison, another switch was set with Todo being the one who sent a punch at the special grades chin while jumping in the air to avoid a punch while also clapping his hands and swap with Izuku who was above Hanami with both his weapons in his hands as he was focused.

"...Twin Blade...Black Flash Impact!!"

Two arcs of black red energy hit the back of Hanami who screamed out in pain.

The battle rages on in the depths of the forest as the sorcerers try to pin the curse. Aoi breaks apart a Wooden Ball in his hands and all three students try to land another hit. Hanami evades by riding on roots that elevate him above his opponents. Aoi claps to switch places with the curse, but Hanami anticipates this and sends spiked roots his way. Aoi absorbs the strikes using his jujutsu defense while Izuku was seen trading powerful punches with Hanami with Junpei using his Shikigami to give support towards his brother as best as he can.

The sorcerers can feel themselves gaining the upper hand, but Hanami's will to fight remains strong. He summons a giant flower that shoots out dozens of Cursed Buds. Aoi switches Izuku with Hanami to protect his partner, revealing that he can switch out others not involving himself as well. Initially, Aoi prepares to harden his body with his strongest jujutsu defense, but he realizes that the Cursed Buds likely feed off cursed energy. He disengages his protective cursed energy and blocks the buds with his body however that wasn't the case since Junpei used his weapon which shifted as the chained Sickle to wither the buds.

Izuku was seen sending a flying kick which Hanami blocks but Izuku wasn't done as seng out his katana's close to Hanami and then switch places with one of them while grabbing onto the other and slashed the curse, Aoi follows up with a kick of his own and adds one last detail to divulging Boogie Woogie's abilities. He can switch out any two subjects that possess cursed energy. The fight was taken back to the shallow river where it began. Izuku then runs toward the curse with Aoi, but the latter uses his cursed technique to switch out Izuku with the Special grade cursed tool: Playful Cloud. Maki left the weapon in the riverbed and Infused with his cursed energy, Aoi smashes Hanami's face into the ground using Playful Cloud. Suddenly a wooden spike protrudes from the ground and nearly hits Aoi. The jujutsu student evades and was surprised by Hanami's incredible durability. Beaten and desperate, Hanami sucks the life out of the forest plants around them to charge the flower on his shoulder with cursed energy. He knows Aoi can easily evade this technique using Boogie Woogie, so the curse prepares to activate Domain Expansion but he suddenly got kicked by both Izuku and Junpei at a fast pace that pushed the curse away.

'Damn it! Their nothing! nothing but pest so why are they giving me a hard time!' Hanami thought as he prepared to fight....however that wasn't the case.

As the veil that was covering the entire battlefield became shattered into smithereens, an oppressive and overwhelming curse energy washing over the entire battlefield as Gojo appeared in the sky.