Chapter 23 Lie In The Depths Of The Truth

The blood in my veins were like it's boiling. Sullivan's eyes were fixed on me, waiting for me to talk.

"Sir... Am I the only one who feel like the world is repeating itself?"

Sullivan stood up fast, looking at me with widened eyes. I glanced at his fist to see him clutching it hard.

"What... Do you mean..."

"I-I mean.... That... N-never mind"

"Never mind?"

Sullivan were grabbing my collar within seconds, looking down at me. My blood is still boiling, but now in my head instead.

"Either you speak, or your life could be repeated again you hear me?"

I gulped my saliva, trying to utter those words.

"I mean that th-the world is repeating itself to me"

"And why did you ask me this question not someone else?"

I... Didn't think of a good excuse for this...

"Seems like there's more to you"

I couldn't let my life just end like that, I can't repeat my life, I'm not from here. So I have to keep on this lie.

"I s-saw that you were searching for something. And the place you lead us to that made us telep-port to this place is called Changing Position And Direction Place, and that place does have connec-ctions to The Mirror's Broken Parts"

Sullivan let go of my collar, crossed his arms and stared down at me suspiciously. He did that since this part of the story, the knight part is °pieces° get called as The Mirror's Broken Parts.

"And?. What's your suggestion?"

"M-My suggest is that... I know where are they..."

Sullivan yet again were stunned. He didn't do anything to me. And instead he said.

"Does that mean the story about you coming here is-"

"No!. I came here through my house is mirror for real. But I got stuck here because everything does repeat itself and not just repeating but changing the present too. Which is not letting me do as I want. I didn't repeat so much, just like two to three times I guess"

Sullivan clicked his tongue, and said with a stern voice.

"And how do you know their places when you just repeated two times?"

"I got a book at the second regress, and it give me it's places. But as you can see, I'm young, and I get regressed as a young boy every time, and besides all that I don't have magic or any super powers. So I thought-"

"You thought that I could help you with it since I can fight just fine?"

I nodded my head, I know the step I'm taking is risky, there's no evidence to what I'm saying, means Sullivan need to walk on fire if he believes me.

"Then, tell me the first place that I could find the third piece at. And if I saw it between my hands, only then will I believe you"

Wait... Is this a joke?. No wait that's natural!, for someone repeated so much it's only natural to stick to anything.

This... This is my golden opportunity!.