chapter 6 The Protagonist

"Hey, hey, let me tell you the story!"

"What story?" *lowers his sword from his shoulder, ready to cut off someone's head*

"Why-why is this donkey following me, and when I came from Gabriel's village, and how can I be in a village when I am not a villager!"

Sullivan raised his left eyebrow، and spoke one word, which terrified me even more!,

"Speak."

"The thing is, (I won't be able to play on Sullivan's brain. he's not an idiot for me to say something illogical, but the whole matter of my coming here is illogical!. how can I say that I came here through a lie?)"

Because of my thinking, which interrupted my speech for ten seconds, Sullivan grabbed me by the neck, and put me against the wall, and raised me from the ground to his level, and said,

"I don't think you are in the right place or time to think about how you are going to lie. Just tell the truth. I will think about leaving you alive if I did like the story."

"(Is there anything you like?) H-Okay okay I-I will!!"

"I'm listening"

'"Ahhhh even saying how I got here is embarrassing"

"One"

!!!! He's not kidding. He's going to cut off the head of someone who hasn't reached adulthood yet???. I screamed loudly out of fear as I spoke with my eyes closed,

"I crossed from a gate to here by mistake..."

"Two"

I continued speaking in low voice while trembling,

"I was walking in the country where I live, and did go to a forest, and crossed a gate with a strong light. and I didn't know that it was a gate. and I found myself close to the village of Gabriel. This is all!!!."

"Thr-"

Here I screamed,

"Then, I asked about the road and where I was, and after I left the village, I saw the donkey following me, and treating me as his owner..."

"You could have said that this is your dear father's donkey. why such a long lie?"

"I didn't lie!. You can go to Gabriel's village, and someone who works in wood will tell you that I came to him three days ago!"

Sullivan didn't say anything after that, and little by little, he put me on the ground. The moment he put me down, all the energy left my feet. and slowly, I fell on the ground while leaning on the wall, breathing heavily from fear while clutching my heart.

Sullivan stepped back a few steps, and watched me while I catch my breath.

After ten seconds, I heard him saying,

"I will take you to the headquarters, and place you there till I check if what you said is true"

Finally he is going away. anything, but not this guy and his anger.

Sullivan grabbed my arm, and pulled me up, and started walking towards the headquarters.

I tried to match him in walking, but his walk was too fast for me to match.

As we reached the headquarters, he put me on a chair, and said in a threatening voice,

"Stay here, and if anyone came inside, don't even try to persuade him or her to let you out, and if you did, you will see your head flying. got it?"

I noded with fear while seeing him turning away to go out, and locking the door, only then did I stop noding.

I scanned around me, and discovered a bed and another door. I rose from the chair, while playing by my fingers, I reashed the door, and grabed the handle, and opened the door to find its a bathroom. so I closed it and went to sit on the bed in sadness.

"(What now?, what do I have to do?. the donkey is going to be really scared right now. ahh I hope Sullivan return fast... even if he is scary)"