Chapter 20 Mime Clown.

"Sir what do you mean by that?"

"You look like a mime clown to me. With those gray eyes, and that black hair and your skin is so close to white. Your clothes does match your face's colors too. All White And Black"

His words are suspicious, why does he care about my appearance?.

"Your not like anything is happening to this world. Everything is going crazy with colors, meanwhile you seem to be coming out from nothingness"

Is he insulting me now?.

"Sir Ogen what do you mean by all that!!!!?."

"Tell me young boy. Are you from here?"

His question send shivers down my spine. Does he know that I came out from a mirror or something to this novel?.

"I-I don't know what are you talking about-"

"You best change those clothes, or everyone who meets you will not get comfortable around you."

The other second he said that, some clothes that does have the same size as me were thrown on my face. They didn't block my vision since my eyes could see behind the objectives, and I saw Ogen walking out of the room.

Why does he want me to change?. Is my clothes this much of scary to some people?.

I didn't want to make the old man repeat himself after he comes back, and changed anyway. I didn't get to know the clothes is colors. But sure they are normal since Ogen were too serious about me being black and white.

I don't... Remember myself being black and white.... Is this one of the things I don't remember?.
***
Looking at my clothes get burned to ashes, made me sad a little bit. But they were not fashioned so no worries.

"The passed away Keeper, isn't dead"

My eyes turned to Ogen, he seems like he want to answer my questions now.

"Just like how everything is going crazy with colors, other things happened to this land. Not just colors rose from nothing and made the forest seem rather creepy. But everything started to seem alive. Even atoms were making a living being by getting together now"

His words.... Does reference to everything my eyes land on till now...

"This forest got infection too. But it became rather dead than having so many colors. And it made the trees look like every old story where trees have faces and branches like hands"

What is he referring to?.

"I'm trying to tell you that I'm not dead"

"Are you... The passed away keeper?"

"Finally you understood me. Yes. It's me. And I couldn't leave this forest, not because it's not letting me go. But because I'm it's keeper, and I couldn't do my job. I'm still trying to find a way to treat this forest and get it back to normal"

He got to be here, alone, all this time because he's feeling responsible?, towards this forest?. Wait... If he's the passed away keeper, then it most be from a hundred of years. That means.

My eyes rose to Ogen so fast, his wrinkled lips forming a smile.

"Yes I'm not a human. I'm a dwarf. Got you so long to understand?"

I thought he were just a short person, not a dwarf. How is the book showing a dwarf in the middle of humans is country?. Didn't the book says that humans doesn't get in touch with any other species?.

"The way I got here will be spoken to you some other time, young boy. Now you have to go out of this forest. Your friend seem rather in rage. He's destroying the forest"

Oh no, if it goes like how it did in the book. Sure enough, Ogen will not be happy!.

The second I thought about this, I got up and closed one of the eyes, since atoms are making a blue body of their one, I got to see the walls somewhat, since they're clinging to them.

I ran out of the place, and went outside of what seemed like a door. the house seemed so smaller than the place me and Sullivan went through. the moment I went out, I saw something red going here and there, crushing everything to the ground.

It's Sullivan, without a doubt.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Be sure to tell me your thoughts about this story. And support me so I could keep going.

Be sure to see the other stories since they are interesting too 😏.

Have a good day!!! 🐈.