chapter 11 Puzzle

"(Okay, now... why the hell am I here?.)"

Believe me, following Sullivan around is boriiiiiing.

"Follow me faster, or I'm going to leave you to wander around the town for the rest of your life"

"(Wandering around is more peaceful than following you! . I'm just with you because my donkey aren't free yet!)"

We were walking around the town, because sullivan was searching about something that °MY BRAIN° will not understand »:(.

"Sir, please tell me, how much are we going to walk more?."

"You're really a kid."

"(DUH)"

"Just this place, and we are going back to the headquarters."

FINALLY!!!.
after those words from Sullivan, I runned to his side, and we walked till he stopped somewhere. the place do seem scary and dark, so I stopped following him, when he noticed me standing behind, he turned his head towards me to say,

"Do all kids get scared over something like that?."

"N-not all of them, some are brave enough, and some is just like me, hate to sleep in the dark"

"You aren't going to sleep here, fool"

"I k-know, but... can't you do what you need, and then, come back?'

Sullivan sighed, and turned to go inside. this place made of some houses stuck together in scary manner.

I sit down where I'm waiting for him... and hour passed, and he didn't come back, why?.

"Hey boy, what's wrong?"

This voice made me jump from my spot, and look at who was talking to me. it was an old woman, a veeery old woman, wearing a green coat, and she were forming a big smile. I didn't know what made me stand and look at her, rather than running away.

Looking at her some more, it was like I know that face, her face wasn't scary at all. rather, her smile was warm. it made me remember something. what is it?, I don't seem to remember that well.

I closed my eyes, trying to remember that warm thing, if it weren't for him grabing me.

"YOU FOOL, DON'T YOU SEE WHAT'S AROUND YOU?"

I tried to open my eyes, but something pressed on them, making me put my hands on what ever it was. it did grab me from behind, and took me away somewhere. and I think I know where...

***

Breathing was hard enough to make me tell you, there was something stuck in my throt.

But no, there wasn't anything. I opened my eyes, trying to see what's around me.

The walls do really seem to be from a long time ago. it had those weird words, that no one can read on them,

And there was a door in the end. it was a huge door, and when I tell you it was huge, I mean HUGE.

Standing was even more hard, like some of the earth's power is pressing on me.

Wait!, I studied about earth then, ha?.

While thinking about stupid things, the ground changed to be the roof, and the left wall did become the right, and what's in front of me did go to be behind me...

WAIT WAIT WAAAAIT???????,

What happend just now???.

Looking at the room again, the door is now behind me and the walls- wait I can read it!!!.

It's forming a single word...

Puzzle...

Like I'm genius myself, AHHH.