Chapter twenty nine.

Kelvin p.o.v

   I pulled out the wooden box that I got from dads safe today, I have been trying to unlock it but I couldn't get the perfect match.

   I sat on the couch and I saw mother enter the living room approaching me.

   "Where do you get that from?" She asked.

   "Do you recognize this?" I asked her

   "Of course. This was the box your dad got to share our memories, that was when we were still madly in love with each other. what do you wanna do with it?" She asked.

   "Well I saw this in dads safe and I was curious of what was inside. Do you know the password?" I asked her.

     "Yup! It was my birthday" she said as she sat beside me and I tried it. This time around the box unlocked.

      it was filled with pictures  of 3 of us together, viewing it brought tears to our eyes. Under all the pictures was a letter with   my name and  mom name.

   I couldn't believe what I was reading.

Dear son and wifey,
  It saddens my heart as I write this letter to you. Everything is becoming un peaceful  and I can't guarantee my life span. Everyday I feel like my life span is going to be cut short by Reed who has been aspiring to be the next heir to my properties but who is to blame but me for marring the wrong woman, I was blindfolded.
     Lucy, my beautiful wife. I am sorry for all the pain I have caused you, I find it difficult to approach you for your forgiveness because I have already torn our bond apart by my recklessness and moreover I still love you.I can still remember the first day I saw you, you were shining like the sun and your eyes were glittering like a glowing splint and you still do!. You still make my hear flutter anytime I glance at you, you are a good and beautiful wife to behold!!.

     I did a recent DNA test on all of my children due to what happened to my friend few months ago and the result is as follow:
   Kelvin; paternity affirmed
Reed; Paternity disaffirmed.
Phoebe: paternity disaffirmed.

   The test  result are attached to this letter and that's was when the reality dawned on me. Merlin married me so that her son could have a share in my hard earned properties, I wouldn't let such happen that's why my will is as follow;
  My estate all around the world: to my beautiful wife, Lucy.
  My hotels: to my beautiful wife, Lucy.
  My technology company: to my hardworking son, Kelvin.
My houses; to my beautiful wife, Lucy.
My restaurant; it had been your dream to be a well known chef, Lucy. So I am handling all my restaurants around the world to you.
My airport services in Uganda, USA , Busan, Seoul, China: my hardworking son, Kelvin.
My beautiful wife Lucy,; I am handling over my most treasured possession to you Kelvin. Please take care of her and make sure she is always happy.

                                      Yours sincerely,
                                     Chairman jones

  I knew Reed was behind all this, I won't let him get away with this.

    'Dimdim!!' My phone notification bell rang.

Location, identified, sir. He is currently at the old house in Texas. "

    Time for action.

     Hello guys✋. Do you all miss me?🤒.well I did😭😭miss my self and all of you😣😣. I will be uploading the next chapter after now.
   Love you all to the moon and back🤗😍😍