Chapter eleven

I hope you guys did not skip the last author note because if you did it is at your own loss and us am watching you😈😈.
This chapter is dedicated to:
@DawninDawn.
As well as many others.
So this is what you asked for👇👇

Ivy p.o.v

   Its been a day since he left and I admits that the home is not complete without him, I don't know why I have the feeling. I hope I haven't fallen in love with him just as I did for Blake back in college days. He got my heart broken, He is  such a bastard.

I took my bath and wore a flora patterned crop top on a blue baggy trousers on a white sneakers and cross bag, I styled my hair into a messy bun and picked up my grey coat from the arm chair before walking out.

Kacey p.o.v

"Hello...oh yes....is she out already.....OK...make sure you record it.....I will handle it from here...I assure you if you can successfully complete the task you will receive an additional bonus to the real amount we talked about....OK ...."
I immediately cut the call as soon as the door opened.

   I laid on Kelvin's bed seductively "what the hell are you doing here" he said as he used his hand towel to dry up the water dripping from his curly hair.

   I immediately pulled of my robe leaving me stark naked, I am sure that he can not refuse this sight. I smirked as his eyes trailed round my body.

Kelvin p.o.v
I don't know where the urge to do it is coming from, I have stopped this behaviour long ago and won't fall into this trap.

     'Ivy won't know' another part of me said and I can feel the under part of me hardening.

   'I won't do it' I closed my eyes and imagined ivy pics and I suddenly softened back.

   "What's taking you to long" she flirted as she played with her nipples.

   "Hey!!!, I give you one minute to get out!!!!!" I said in a really harsh tone and she looks quite frightened, I'm sure she hasn't ever seen me this angry,she immediately picked up her robe and was almost leaving when I had another idea.

    'Ivy will be really proud if me today' I murmured to myself  before facing her back.

Kacey p.o.v

"How dare him humiliate me?!!!, how dare him let me walk stark naked in front of on lookers. This Ivy of a lady has really turned his mind against me, I guess I will have to go for plan B"

   "Wait and see Ivy but Kelvin will be all mine now" I pressed my fingers roughly against the soap thereby disfiguring it.

How was this chapter guys, amazing as usual right?.
Well I fulfilled the promise I made to you in my previous chapter.
So his much do you love me more now for keeping my promise😉.

Reply me in the comment section down below👇