Chapter seventeen

This chapter is dedicated to you all for making sure that you keep up to date  with my latest updates.

Ivy p.o.v

   Reed just got a new phone for me from the nearest mart and I retrieved my sim card and all my mussed calls started entering ranging from Kelvin, Ryan, Brian, Dad and mum.

   I was almost dropping the phone down when a message entered from Ryan.

    'I hope you are alright?, everyone at home is worried about you. You can always confide in us. Dad is blaming himself for getting you involved in this bloody marriage, mum is refusing to eat, Home does not fell like home without you so please cone back soon and plus the wedding ceremony has been postponed till further notice. So, call us when you fell better.

  I felts so touched by his message and only replied him telling him that all is well. Just then Reed showed up.

  "What are you looking at,uhn?" He asked and I quickly tried to fight the tears that were threatening to fall which made me sniffed.

   "Were you crying?" He asked while cupping my cheeks.

   "I wasn't" I slapped his hands off my cheeks.

   "Well, I just wanted to ask if you are going to tag along. I am visiting my parents" he asked and I agreed even though I knew the implications it meant seeing Kelvin.

  "Ok, then" he was almost leaving

    "Aren't you concerned on who I am? I asked

    " I know that you well tell Mr at the appropriate time" he replied.

    "What I'd I don't tell you and you will have to find out for yourself" I said and he stopped on his tracks.

   "Would you understand?" I asked again.

   "I d-o-nt k-n-o-w" he replied and walked away.

Medlyn p.o.v

"Mum. Brother is back" Phoebe ran towards me and I faced her with a smile plastered on my lips.

  I walked to the sitting room and met the least person I wanted to see with him

   He told me that he was bringing someone he loves dearly, don't tell me that he had fallen in love with his brothers wife.

Reed p.o.v

  "Where is that lucky woman that you told me about, uhn?" Granny teased and I turned clearly revealing Ivy.

  I saw get facial expression changing and looked over at mum, sister and dad they all heard the same facial expression.

   What's happening here.

Kelvin p.o.v

"Boss asked for your attention in the main sitting room  second young master is around" a maid said and me and mother walked gently towards the sitting room.

  My mouth dropped agape when I saw ivy.

  She immediately ran out and I ran after her

   "Ivy" I called

   "What do you want for me!!! I don't k ow you" she said and attempted to go but I held her.

   "Ivy please"

   "I don't know you"

   "Ivy I'm sorry "I pleaded again

   " I said.." She attempted to resist but I pressed my lips against her causing her to keep quiet and she seems to give in.

Ivy p.o.v

   I was lost in the kiss before I finally for myself and disconnected my lips from his before slapping him hard and he seems not to resist.

I have nothing to say because am sad😞😞 on how their relationship is going than the usual 'dont forget to vote, comment and follow me.'