Chapter Twenty Five

I have nothing to say so enjoy!!

Author p.o.v

The cops arrested the two brothers but immediately released them without further interrogation as soon as he found out that he kept the Vice chairman of Ainsoft software company for the fear of been fired from his job by the higher ups.

"You son of a bicth!! Kelvin cursed under his breath as soon as they were out of the police station.

Author p.o.v
" why is Reed not coming back?, I hope he is okay" Melvin wondered as she paced up and down in her bedroom while Phoebe was consuming a Red apple lookin less concerned.

"I wonder why you are so worried about him. If I'm you I would have been thinking of how I will spank his head for going back there!" Phoebe commented.

"You, just shutup!!" She shut phoebe up and phoebe dug into her apples with her teeth.

The door swung opened and Reed walked in.

"Are you okay?, why is your lip bleeding?" Melvin asked in concern.

"I'm okay" he replied.

"Don't tell me..." Phoebe started but trailed off.

"What?" Melvin asked since everyone gaze were already on her.

"Don't tell me that you got into a big fight with Kelvin!!" Phoebe exclaimed and Reed couldn't reply.

"You see, I told you!" She said " that you are supposed to spank his head "

"Are you crazy?!, now everyone will know that we did it" she addressed Reed in anger.

"Oh no!!. What will I do now" Melvin soliloquize as she ruffled her hair and then an idea struck her head.

"To survive " Melvin said as she moved a pawn on the chess board.

"You must kill the head not the tail" she completed her statement and used the pawn to eliminate the Queen.

Kelvin p.o.v

I swung the door open and ran inside to see her awake. Everyone systematically left the room giving us some privacy.

"You are awake" I said as I held unto her palm but she releases her hand from my grip and faced the other side.

What's wrong with her.

"Ice" I called

"What were you doing with Reed?' She asked without even looking at me.

She must have heard

" he made you be in this..." I tried to explain myself but she threw me back by what she said next.

"I know but see how you hurt your precious fingers because you involved yourself in a fight with him" she cut me short while staring into my eyes and a smile crept round my lips.

"Its okay I'm fine. You should be thinking about yourself not me now" I replied.

"But I'm still annoyed because i thought you will be the first person that I will see when I open my eyes" she said with a cute pout.

"Forgive me your Highness, punish your stupid slave" I replied playfully.

"Punish?" She laughed.

"That would be better" she continued " slave I wanna go for a walk" she said.

"Coming right away, master" i replied playfully as i carried her unto the wheel chair.

Author p.o.v
"Breaking news. Chairman Jones of Ainsoft softwares company committed suicide by jumping all the way down from the roof of his company to the cold floor..."

I hope you guys missed me, well I did. I'm so so sorry for the late update. So, have a nice day or sleep(in case it is night )