Chapter three.

I walked back to my room and sat on my bed pondering about today's discussion did I pick the right choice. And I am so worried about Ryan maybe I should just search through the internet to clear out my head.
      Ivy woke up by five am in the morning she quickly took her bath, wore a white top on a blue leggings on a white sneakers and a black handbag, I went to Ryan's room but these time around the door was not locked, I entered the room but I could not find him in his room probably he has gone out, I walked downstairs and I went straight to the dinning room, all the family members were seated except Ryan so I decides to inquire of his whereabouts.
       "Dad where is Ryan" I asked.
        "Don't bother he is alright and he went out not long ago let's have breakfast before you and your mother will go to the mall to get the dress you would wear for today's dinner" says Mr King's as he devour his food.
        "OK" I replied. At least dad won't lie so I am sure that Ryan is feeling okay now.
          **********************************
       (It is already 5pm and they were asked to meet by 7pm)
      I walked to my room and sat on my vanity stool. I don't know why I am trying to look nice!!, I have not gotten the hang of myself of recent 😢😢......
  I starred at the mirror again and I looked stunning it only remains my dress and I would be perfect, I stared at the clock and it was just 6:30pm and I quickly dressed up and styled my hair before I heard a knock on my door.
      "Com.." before I could tell her ' come in' she entered.
     "Mum you didn't wait for me to usher you in" I scolded her.
      "I don't need your permission to enter my daughter's room" she replied and I laughed what was funny!!😱😱 , I have been acting odd of recent.
        "You look stunning" she complemented me.
       "Thanks" I replied.
        "You should be downstairs in the next ten minutes"
       "Sure mom" I replied as she closed the door after her.
       I picked up my purse and walked down the stairs...
    Fortunately for me I did not need to wait because as I was entering the sitting room as well, After formal greetings we all sat down.
      "Thank you all for honouring my invitation.." Says the chairman of Ainsoft company Kelvin father.
               I was not following through in this discussion I was wondering why i was not the only one to be surprised to see each other but don't tell me that he planned this all along, is he that desperate.
        "Let's leave them alone to discuss" says Kelvin's mother.
        "We have nothing to discuss" I quickly reprimanded.
       "Don't take her words that seriously I am her mother so I know that she want to say thank you but she don't know how to say it" says my mother as she gave me a deadly glare😒😒
       They left the main sitting room to the second sitting room leaving me and Kelvin in the room.
       "Hi my wife to be" he joked but it did not seem funny to me.
       "Let's me  make these clear to you, These marriage is a contract one and I have rules and regulations." I informed him.
       "What!!" He laughed 😂😂
     "What's funny?" I asked him and he bursts into another round of laughter.
       "Let me see the rules" he asked me
            Maintain two meter distance every single time.
           Have separate rooms.
           No physical touching.
     "Wow!! That's tough but.. OK let's do it" he replied
     "Is it a deal?" I asked him.
     "Sure, how can I refuse a pretty lady like you" he said with a cute smile which made me feel disgusted.
         "So when is the marriage date" I asked
         "Tomorrow" he replied.
         "What!! Are you crazy?!!" I yelled.
         "Is there anything wrong with the date" he asked innocently.
         "So it is tomorrow and I am just informed I haven't chose a dress and the rest!!"
         "No need of that our stylist can get you a nice white gown and decorate it" he replied.
          "Argh!!" I grits my teeth in anger.
          "Oh cool down there" he said noticing that my face was turning red in great annoyance
      """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
   The wedding came and went and now it as been two days now and  I am stocked with a guy as my head oh what am I even saying I am the head of myself and remember these is a contract marriage.
      I tossed to the other side of my bed and checked the time on the clock it was 6am in the morning so I quickly took my bath, I wore a blue blouse on a white jeans trousers on a white Pam I didn't plan on going to work today so I walked to the kitchen and prepared sandwich for breakfast as I was setting the table Kelvin came from behind and hugged me at the back, I quickly used my feet to kick him but he was not ready to move so I used the eating cutlery to injure him.
      "Aw!!" He groaned
       "Are you in your right sense I clearly gave you rules" I said and slapped him hardly on his face before I stormed out of the dinning room for my room.
Gosh I feel so guilty of what happened, should I go back and apologized no I can't! I can't! I can't! I  am Ivy Kings so I can not ever apologize but I am not ivy Kings any more , I am now Ivy Cambridge gosh these is driving me crazy.
      I went out back to apologize but he has already left for work.
      **************************************
    He returned at exactly 7pm and he was completely drunk he stinks of whisky"Why are you drunk?" I asked but I got no reply he tried going to his room but he fell back.
  "Stay still" I told him and assisted him to his room I was about to leave when he held my hands.
         "Please don't leave me alone" he told me and I don't understand what entered me that made me comply.
    ***********************
      I woke up the next morning and found myself still in his room lying down on his bed with a cover sheet over me, "What!!" I screamed as I jumped up and realized that I was safe and it was already late in the morning beside the bed was a stool on it was a tray with pancakes and a letter beside it .
       Good morning I couldn't wait to tell you that so I wrote it out, have a nice day and enjoy your breakfast😁😁
       I smiled as I saw the letter ivy why are you smiling at these jerk letter or don't tell me that you are already fallen in love with him, Ivy stop dreaming!! I slapped myself twice. He is not your type or is he? Enough of these fantasies I need to go to work.
       I quickly stood up and prepared for work.

      How is the story going? Please comment down below and don't forget to vote👇 Thank you for always reading my story much love💕💕.
       Please don't forget to become my follower.