Chapter fifteen

Feeling sleepy but still writing for you guys, so don't just read without voting and commenting.

Ivy p.o.v

   He pulled over at his house and we walked in, he went in and came bag with a baggy top on a short.

   "You can take a warm bath and by then dinner will be ready" he said ad he hands me the dresses.

   He seems quite nice. If only this arranged marriage stuff haven't come into the picture I would have fallen for him. I collected it and walked to his room through the description that he gave me.

  I walked into his room and met the opposite of what I expected, I expected a cool luxury bedroom but instead I met a book store.

   There was a bed with dull colours in a corner and beside it was a wardrobe, on the other corner lays a desk filled with novels. The rest were just novels on his on his rack and many other places.

I picked up a book and on it was 'ONCE UPON A MAFIAS BRIDE by Reed Jones'
   He must be a writer but wait that name sounds familiar"whatever" I brushed my thoughts off as o walked into the bathroom.

   Mr carter p.o.v

   "What the fuck ate you doing here after all the mess you have caused, you dragged my name into the mud and still have the effrontery to come here, uhn?" I scolded him.

    "I..."

   "Am not listening to any bullshit you plan on spitting out. I just want you out of this house!Go out now!!!" I yelled at him and his mother held onto my arm

   "Please let him be" she pleaded as she held onto my arm. So, I shook it off and she feel down.

   Kelvin p.o.v

   "Mum" I ran to her.

  "Are you alright?" I asked.

    "I'm okay, I just need to go to my room" she replied and some maids assisted her.

   "If you don't love her, just say so!!!!!. Why do you have to make her suffer, is it her fault that she is of low birth?" I yelled and he lights his cigarette fully ignoring me.

I walked to mother's room pretending  not to notice all the other family members who were now hanging onto to their doors watching the whole commotion.

Why does this name sound so familiar, so who do do you think is bearing Jones reply me in the comment section down below👇

And as usual don't forget to vote, comment and follow me up❤❤❤