chapter twenty

Love you all❤❤❤

   Ivy p.o.v

   I woke up in kelvins cozy arms and looked at his handsome face. I wanted to touch it but refrained myself because it could wake him up and I need to leave before he does.

   I gently stood up from the bed and walled towards the door when I heard a voice.

    "Stop!!" He said and i frozed on my tracks.

   He carried me on his bed and got the first aid kit to treat the finger he bit yesterday.

   "Em.. About last night" I stammered

    "Don't bother, I won't hold you down anymore" he said ad he bandaged my finger.

    He walked over to the door and opined it "you can leave" he said coldly.

   WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH HIM!!

Kelvin p.o.v

I took a fresh bath and wore a blue top on a cream short. The video must be viral by now.

Ivy p.o.v

   I took my bath and wore a   pink fit and flare dress and styled my hair to a messy bun and walked to the dinning room.

   I greeted everyone even though few ignored me but I did not greet kelvin and started eating.

     The family was listening to morning news when a video was played and my fork fell from my fingers

    "As witnessed in that video, it has been confirmed that Kelvin Jones Carter is innocent of all the allegations charged against him. The police officer has vowed to arrest all those involved in this social scandal I.e Kacey and her accomplice and bring them to judgement.

  From the world head quarters of News United Broadcasting. This is early morning news" The new scatter said and looked at Kelvin with a sense of guilt. Who was definitely looking at me now.

   I broke down in tears and ran away because I can't face him but he still ran after me.

    "I'm so sorry kelvin for not believing you" I apologized.

    "Its okay ivy,I'm at fault I have never given you the time to explain yourself" he replied

   I have never seen a guy that is as loyal like him. At least all guys are not like my ex.

    "I love you ice and nothing can change that fact" he said as he held unto my waist

   "I love you too Kelv" I replied and he slammed his lips against mine. We kept on kissing for minutes, it was filled  with pure emotions and affection.

THE END.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 I just got you guys there.

   We still have a long way to go because many part are still left untouched so the ending is still far.

   So, ride on with me with your popcorns and don't forget to do the usual(vote, comment and follow me).

Love you all to the moon and back🤗❤❤