𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 14

IU POV

IU POV

(Few Months Ago)

"It's gonna be okay Ji-eun. He just wants to talk." I tried to calm myself by saying this, as I walked towards Mr. Lee's study. Slowly knocking on the sleek wooden door of his office, I heard a faint voice permitting me to come in. I stepped into his office when the smell of cigarette smoke entered my nostrils.

"You wanted to talk to me, Mr. Lee." I lowered my head, as I spoke to him. His back facing me while he faced the large window in his office giving a clear view of the city. While he was smoking the cigarette when I noticed Mrs. Lee seated on the couch in his study. I frowned looking at her, her cheek swollen, a little cut on her lip.

What happened here before I came?

When he decided to face me and start talking, "You should know better why I called you here." He asked making me look at him more anxiously. But I just kept quiet and didn't answer when he walked towards me taking his predator steps. I hate to admit but now I was starting to feel scared.

"I really, don't know why you called me here. At midnight?" When he scoffed at my words and stood so close to my face he exhaled the smoke on my face, that is hell disgusting as I coughed a little. "Take a look at her face..." He paused as I turned to look at Mrs. Lee, he looked horrible in that state, what did he do to her?

"Do you know why I beat her till, I couldn't hear her cry any longer and spill everything out." He is fucking monster, how can he do that to his wife. "Spill what?" I asked trying to avoid looking at her as he still stood close to me. "Spill what? Spill all your fucking plans. I thought she knew anything but now I think I need to ask you directly," He paused, dropping the cigarette on the floor he stepped his foot on it.

"Why the fuck did you break up with that lover of yours?" He asked, I didn't need anyone's name to be mentioned. I knew he was talking about Taehyung. Taking a deep breath I looked him into his eyes and said, "I can't let you use him anymore."

I thought he to get angry and start hitting me and calling me names, but he just started laughing, like a maniac. He is a psycho, "Oh, I see you have got to know everything." He said and looked into my eyes.

A few weeks ago, when I had heard Mr. Lee talk about me to his business partners, I sensed that he was planning something dirty, again. So I sneaked into his room one night and going through his things, I found some documents that looked like he had done great research about THE KIM'S, all about their current business in Korea and overseas, their wealthiest partnerships, etc., related to business but when I tried picking up those documents.

Pictures, secretly taken pictures of me and Taehyung. He had set his people to secretly spy upon us. Our pictures from the day we had started dating, he was keeping an eye on me. All this time, this bastard. When finally I uncovered his main plan, that he had made a talk with Mr. Kim about my and Taehyung's marriage. But not just a normal marriage, he was going to blackmail with this private stuff.