𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 09

(Play Tattoo by Loreen from playlist)

Author pov

He kneels on his knees taking out the pair of heels and keeping it in front of her. She looks at him shocked.

"What's with that face. Now wear these."
He says and sits back at his place.

"These are pretty but-"

He glares at her and leans in towards her ear, whispering.

"It's only for today. From tomorrow you won't contact me or I will contact you ever again." Taehyung said and leaned his back onto the bar table.

He sipped on his drink. He was sober yesterday but now for his confidence to fake things needed the desperate help of alcohol.

When y/n looks at him, takes the glass from his hand and keeps it on the table.

"Hey! Give my glass back." He looks at her with frowned eyebrows.

"Try to be sober. Tonight you don't need this, you are strong." She says in a slight tone with a small grin on her face. That rang in his ears making his heart beat fasten.

He could feel, it pumping. He lightly held his chest. And got up and walked away from her.

Leaving her confused. She tried to ask him by calling his name but Taehyung just ran away.

He enters the restroom, locking the door behind him and starts taking heavy breaths.

He closes his eyes.

"Is she hurt? "A young boy says while wiping his tears looking at the doctor's.

"You don't need this, you are strong." A woman looks at the boy's innocent face and caresses his cheeks while he sits beside her on her bed.

"Kid don't come here she's critical, right now." The nurse tried to stop him.

"I'm sorry, Jiwoo." The man held the women's hand. And cried.

"I'm sorry, Ji-eun."

Taehyung opens his eyes. Which were now filled with tears. He didn't knew when he started tearing up.

He remembers all of it. His unlucky past.
Those words, he felt his whole body collapse.

He felt he will faint anytime. He goes near the basin, turning on the tap he splashs the cold water to his face.