Stories and fun

A/N: This episode replaces The Sadida Kingdom and The Tree of Life

~~~~

You awoke, seeing that you are on Rubilan's back and that she is flying over the ocean, her wings flapping occasionally. You sit up and notice Yugo and Adamai asleep next to you and your haven bag next to you, but the strap is wrapped around your wrist. You look around for Az and Midnight but hear a chirp and meow and look back at your haven bag, seeing Az and Midnight sticking their heads out, with your daggers in Midnight's mouth. You blink and take the offered daggers, putting them on your belt as you look at Rubilan.

Y/N: How long have we been out? How long have you been flying?

Rubilan, glancing back: Not long, only a few hours. Why?

Y/N: Just curious...

Rubilan, nodding: Alright. Adamai and Yugo should wake up soon...I'm not going to lecture you about what you did is stupid because you already know. I don't know if the other two will do it as well, so keep an open mind and an ear out.

Y/N nods looking at the crystal blue sea as Rubilan flies over it, her wings flapping occasionally. You make a portal up to Rubilan's head and go through it, now sitting on her head to get a better view of the ocean as you take out your drawing pad and pencil, starting to draw. A few minutes later and the brothers start to wake up, noticing the animal companions staring at them. The brothers sit up and rub their heads, looking around and noticing you on Rubilan's head, drawing. Yugo makes a portal next to you and goes through it with Midnight as Az and Adamai fly up to you. You hum in acknowledgement of their presences and keep drawing as they sit next to you.

Yugo, glancing at you: Did Rubilan lecture you?

Y/N, not looking up: No. She knew I knew that what I did was stupid, so no lecture was needed.

Adamai, nodding: As long as you learned, that's all that matters.

You nod and keep drawing, not looking at the two as Az hops onto your hat and Midnight onto your shoulders. Yugo and Adamai peek over your shoulders to see what you're drawing.

Yugo: Whatcha drawing y/n/n?

Y/N: This.

(I found this image on Google)

The brother's eyes widened, looking at how good it looked.

Adamai: Wow! This looks amazing!

Yugo, looking at you: You didn't tell me you could draw!

Y/N, blushing in embarrassment: I don't draw that well....there are people better than me. Besides, I only draw occasionally or when I need some time to think.

Yugo and Adamai exchange a look while Rubilan sweat drops.

Rubilan, internally: Oh boy....here we go.