Adamai

The sea was calm, but the boat was not. The boat was in pieces and the three eliatropes were on an island, a different part of the island than their friends. Nora was up, but quickly left to go inform the dragons of their arrival, though she knew they already knew that they were here. The two other eliatropes were asleep, with Skribble in his container in Yugo's hand and the haven bag in Y/N's hand. Their two animal companions are trying to wake them up, shaking them. A bubble suddenly goes around them as they are taken off the rock in the middle of the water and brought to shore, much to the animal companions' shock. The water ball hits a rock, causing it to pop and the two eliatropes to wake up, stretching.

Y/N: W-what happened?

Yugo: I dunno? Are you alright? What about you Az and Midnight?

Y/N: I'm fine, are you fine?

Yugo: I'm fine....where are we?

Y/N: we can always ask Skribble.

Yugo nods as Az and Midnight confirm they are ok. Az and Midnight go onto Y/N's shoulders to see as Yugo takes Skribble out of the container and opens him.

Yugo: Hey may, where are we?

Y/N: and where are our friends?

Skribble: Well, you two made it to Oma Island! And your friends are on the island to, that's for sure!

Y/N, smiling: Thank you Skribble!

Skribble: anytime!

Yugo: Well, let's go find them!

Y/n nods in agreement and puts their haven bag on their shoulders. Yugo puts Skribble back in his container and puts the map into Y/N's haven bag.

Y/N: Well, while we are here, we can find your real family and my other mate!

Yugo, grinning: Yeah!

Adamai: Step right up, Step right up find family, friends, and pets over here!

The two eliatropes blink in surprise and look over, seeing someone wearing a hat sitting cross legged on a mossy rock. With the person's color theme being blue and white, and with Adamai telling you he had to wait for you and Yugo at Oma Island....you correctly assume that this is Adamai as his grin widens. Adamai then jumps up, pointing in directions.

Adamai: Or is it over there or over here...where!? Nobody really knows, do they?

Y/n giggles at Adamai's antics finding them funny as the bushes rustle, a woman that had pink and red skin with pinkish-orange eyes and wearing a red dress that fades to purple coming out of them. Admai grins and the women snickers.

Women: We can help you find them....but you have to catch us first!

Yugo narrows his eyes as he walks up to Adamai, making sure to hold your hand in a protective way even though his gut is telling him he can trust the white and blue stranger.

Yugo, hand on his hip: Who're you two? How love have you been standing there? Were you spying on us?

Yugo then gains an idea, pointing at them as Y/N tries their hardest not to laugh.

Yugo: I know! You're my personal guide!

Adamai sweatdrops as the women laughs.

Adamai, laughing: Good one, little man...Nope, I am the fantastic, charismatic, acrobatic, enigmatic...Aaa-ddddaaaa-mmmaaaiiii! Yee hooo!

Adamai then bows, like he is putting on a performance as you glance at the other women. The other catches your gaze and grins.

Women: And I am the loveable, beautiful, charismatic.....Rubilan!