The Surprise Guests

A/N: the fifth month

~~~~

During the week the trio did not have school, they were either playing with each other or playing, or watching the babies and playing with them. The trio did grow closer to each other in the five months they have stayed with each other, to the point where they just instinctively go to the other when they sense the other is in trouble or if something is bothering them. At the current moment, the trio is playing with the babies and Rubilan as Nora, Efrim, and Qilby told them to wait inside because they have a surprise guest coming. The sadida's did help Qilby and Nora build Qilby's house, so now there is a mini village of eliatropes and dragons near the sadida kingdom. Yugo suddenly looks at Y/N and kisses their cheek, causing them to blush and squeak in surprise as their hat ears perk up slightly. Adamai catches onto what Yugo is doing, and kisses Y/N's cheek as well, causing them to squeak again and blush more, now hiding their face in their hands as the babies look at the trio confused, with Rubilan looking amused.

Y/N: Y-yugo! A-adamai!

Yugo, acting innocent: What? I didn't do anything wrong?

Adamai, also acting innocent: Yeah, we didn't do anything!

Y/N blushes more, embarrassed as the brothers grin, intent on making you happy. Yugo then remembers something and blinks, looking at the two.

Yugo: I don't think we ever had that date Y/N.

Adamai, blinking in surprise: Date? What date?

Yugo: Well, awhile ago on our adventures before we met you, Adamai, I promise that after our adventure ends, that I would take Y/N on a date!

Adamai looks at you for confirmation and you just nod, feeling more embarrassed. Yugo gets an idea and grins mischevously.

Yugo: How about you join us Ad! It makes sense since you are Y/N's other mate!

Adamai thinks about it, and then nods.

Adamai: Alright, I will.

Y/N blushes more, holding back their squeaks of embarrassment as Rubilan laughs at them, causing Y/n to give them an annoyed look and the babies just look more confused. Yugo and Adamai just grin, hugging you as you sigh and hug back.

Y/N, shaking their head: dorks.

Yugo, grinning: Yeah, but we're your dorks.

Y/N, nodding: true. Very true.

Rubilan, laughing: Alright you three lovebirds, I can see Qilby walking over here. Maybe he wants us to meet this surprise guest of his?

The trio looks at her and nods. Grougal flies up to the window and stares at it, staring directly into Qilby's soul which unnerves him a little bit as Sapphire and Cream join Grougal in doing this. Qilby then enters the house and looks at the group.

Qilby: Alright, you all, our surprise guest it here and he brought a surprise guest with him that we were not anticipating....are you ready to meet them?

The quartet nods and the trio picks up the baby eliatropes while the baby dragons rest on Rubilan. Yugo is holding Sia, Y/N is holding Chibi, and Adamai is holding Lily. The group walks out after Qilby, following him to the clearing, where they see a greenish-blue dragon with a wound on his side, and a shy looking girl that has a greenish-red hat on, and another dragon, with their scales being greenish-red, but this one is smaller than him, but abit taller than Adamai.

 The group walks out after Qilby, following him to the clearing, where they see a greenish-blue dragon with a wound on his side, and a shy looking girl that has a greenish-red hat on, and another dragon, with their scales being greenish-red, but t...