History

A/N: month four

A/N2: Alternative title: The trio goes to school and fucking hates it(not really)

~~~~~

The first week of the fourth month was chaotic for the trio as they learned just how truly chaotic babies can be, especially baby dragons. Luckily for Yugo and Adamai, Y/N has experience with this because they helped raise their younger siblings into pranking machines....but that might not be a good thing now, but the trio still has the four adults to help them, thank god for that. At the current moment, Yugo and Adamai are chasing the three dragons around the house while Y/N watches the three eliatropes. Y/N sighs, laying down, as a baby crawls on her face and just lays there with the other two crawling over and laying on their arms.

Y/n: Guess I'm stuck here.....this is fine.

Yugo: wha-

Adamai: Do we want to know?

Y/N:...you'll see once you come back to the baby's room...anyways, where do you think Nora, Efrim, Rubilan, and Qilby are? They've been gone all week!

Adamai: I don't know. Where do you think they are?

Yugo: I dunno...maybe we should ask when they get back?

Adamai: maybe.

Y/N: That sounds like a good idea.

Y/N sighs and keeps laying on the floor, accepting their fate at being killed by cuteness as Yugo and Adamai finally enter the room, now holding the three active dragons. The group looks down, seeing the babies on Y/N, and bursts out laughing. Y/n holds back a smile, trying to seem annoyed.

Y/N, muffled: This isn't funny.

Yugo and Adamai keep laughing, doubling over in laughter as the drags hop down and join their siblings on Y/N. Yugo and Adamai wish they had something to remember this moment and show it to the adult four when they get back. Y/N rolls her eyes and the boys crawl over, still laughing as they lay next to you. You try to act annoyed, but a smile is sneaking it's way onto your face. Yugo and Adamai see this and grin, poking your cheeks, causing you to blush and pout.

Yugo: You're smiling~

Y/N: I am not!

Adamai, giggling: Yes you are!

Y/N: Nuh uh!

Brothers: Yuh huh!

Nora: what-

The trio pauses and looks over, well the boys do. Y/N can't because they are stuck underneath a pile of babies.

Yugo: Hi Nora!

Adamai: When did you get back?

Nora: Just now-....why does Y/N have a pile of babies on them?!

The trio shrugs and Y/N just accepts their fate, quickly catching Sia, the baby on their face, as they roll off of their face. Sapphire snickers, bapping Sia's head. Nora sighs and walks over.

Nora: Well, me, Qilby, Rubilan, and Efrim were talking, and we agreed that it would be beneficial for all of if you went to school...the only catch is, me, Rubilan, Efrim, and Qilby will be the ones teaching you, and this will be the curriculum from our culture so nothing catches you by surprise. The babies will also be going to school, but it'll just be pre-school for them.

The trio nods, now in shock as they stare at Nora with wide eyes. The three of them hadn't really been to school, only knowing the things their parents and their friends had taught them while on an adventure. Nora notices their hesitation, confusion, and slight awe and excitement, smiling and patting their heads, ruffling their hair abit.