Remington Smisse

Remington chuckles darkly, and Y/n glares at him, getting their daggers out sneakily. Eva takes a step back, Dally in Rubilax form, is in her hands.

Y/n: Don't take a step closer!

Remington: Oh yeah? What are you going to do about it girly?

Y/N growls and throws their daggers at him. Remington goes to hit them away with the hammer shushu, but y/n makes portals and portals reappear behind Remington, the daggers slicing his arms. Remington growls as Y/n returns the daggers back into her hands, prepared to fight as Eva looks shocked. Y/n then squeaks in surprise and screams when they are thrown out the window because of Possessed Granny.

Eva, Rubilax, Dally: Y/N!!

Y/n flips themselves over and makes a portal, landing on the windowsil of the castle and shakily standing up. Y/n shakes their head to clear their thoughts.

Y/N: Eva, Dally! I'm fine! L-let me make you a portal over-

Y/n's sentence gets cut off as they are thrown out the window for the second time that day by Granny, but this time, Granny is fully possessed by the shushu. Midnight is not with Y/n, having been on Eva's shoulders, so this means that Y/n is all alone. Y/n lands on the ground and promptly passes out.

~~mini timeskip~~

Y/n is woken up by the feeling of panic and the cold. Y/n knew they had a dream, but they don't know what it was about. Something about stars and someone staring at them from really up close. Y/n shakes their head and stands up, immeditatly feeling something wrong with Yugo and Adamai, not being able to read their thoughts because it's too muddled and chaotic and their emotions are all over the place, but at the saem time...they feel blank, tlike they aren't in control of themselves.

Y/n, biting their lip slightly in stress: i hope those two getting somehow get turned into ghouls....wait, it's nighttime? How long was I out for?! I-i gotta find Eva!

Y/n turns to leave, opening a portal, but they hear a weak cough, causing them to turn and look around in confusion, the portal closing.

Y/N: Hello? Is anyone there?

???1: M-miss...please help us. W-we don't know where we are!

???2: t-the ground opened up and swallowed us whole, seperating us from our family!

Y/n internally curses their luck, and nods.

Y/N: Alright, I'll help you...where are you and what are your names?

???1: I-i'm Rono...and this is my sister, Phenama. W-we know our brothers are here to! T-they were with us when the ground swalloed us!

Y/n, nodding slowly: alright...and what are their names?

Rono, sniffling: T-their names are Gize and Gravat.

Y/N, nodding: well...it's nice to meet you. I am Y/n, and i'm here with my friend Eva....but we had gotten separated. I'll help you search for your brothers.

Rono, perking up: r-really?

Y/n, nodding: really.

Phenama, putting pieces together:...y-you said your name is Y/N?

Y/n, nodding: yeah, why?

Phenama, excited: Then your our queen, Y/n! That must mean King Yugo and Adamai are here as well!

Y/n nods slowly, as the mystery pair walk out of the shadows, revealing an eliatrope and a dragon. Y/n's eyes widen in shock.

 Y/n's eyes widen in shock