Art-TTOJM pt1

A/N: this is another art chapter. TTOJM stands for The Tribe of Justice Mountain....and yes, I am aware that this will have to be split into multiple chapters due to Wattpad's 20 image size limit. Also sorry for not updating monday and yesterday, but i was drawing all day for this chapter monday, and then i had a dentist appointment yesterday. I might be able to get World of Rushu done today if I try hard enough.

~~~~

Name: Kovi

Name: Kovi

Age: 25

Birthday: December 6th

Gender: male

Dragon Sibling: None. Born to Eliatrope parents.

Parents: Dead. Mother died in childbirth, father died in a hunting accident regarding a shushu.

Siblings: Kayla

Grandmas: Rade, Laha

Great-Grandma: Mina

Job: Tribe Leader of the Justice Mountain.

Extra Info: The eldest child turned leader, he feels a lot of stress about leading the tribe even though he knows he has support from the tribe, and now the royals. He does feel guilty that he did helpDally, Yugo, Adamai, and Remington push Anathar in, but is now determined to help Y/n and Eva get them back.

 He does feel guilty that he did helpDally, Yugo, Adamai, and Remington push Anathar in, but is now determined to help Y/n and Eva get them back

Name: Kayla

Age: 13

Birthday: May 8th

Gender: female

Dragon Sibling: none. Born to eliatrope parents.

Parents: dead. Mother died giving birth to them, father died in a hunting accident regarding a shushu.

Siblings: Kovi

Grandmas: Rade, Laha

Great-Grandma: Mina

Job: Knight in training because they think Justice Knight is cool

Extra Info: Because they look more like their great-grandmother, Mina, there have been rumors that this is an omen of things to come. The appearance of the royals only confirmed this, but Kayla is just happy that they have met people her age.