The Magnificent Six

It was a sunny day out and our heroes were walking in a forest, with Yugo and Y/N holding hands ... .though Yugo does seem to be staring at Y/N for some reason with a soft look in his eyes.

Ruel: Those lousy Iops and their duels. Honor doesn't pay, let me tell you. So just keep your head down, keep out of trouble, that's what I say.

Yugo, now looking at Ruel, his grip slightly increasing on Y/N's hand: Yeah, but it's a pretty cool way to look at things.

Y/N, not minding the hand-holding: Mhm! I think it's cool the way he fights!

Dally: Don't bother Yugo, Y/N. Honor, courage, generosity. These are the values we Iops hold dear.

Y/N: I think those are good values to have!

Dally smiles and ruffles Y/N's hair abit, and Yugo slightly scowls, luckily hiding it before anyone can see.

Dally: How do you expect an old Enutrof to understand the pleasures of confronting an enemy eye to eye?

Ruel: You're dead right. Understanding your Iop philosophy is beyond me. I'd be out of my depth.

Eva, scoffing: They're like a pair of jealous teenagers.

The heroes soon walk out of the forest, spotting a village form the hill they are on.

Amalia: Hey! Look over there!

Y/N: It looks like a village!

Yugo: Yeah! We should check it out!

Eva: Yeah, but for how long? This valley won't escape Ogrest's Chaos for much longer. And how will the people survive when they have no more land to cultivate?

Y/N: I thought Ogrest's Chaos was just a story parents tell to their kids?

Eva: Even stories have some truth behind them Y/N. Even so, we have to be wary. If we want to go to the village, we have to be on our guard because we don't know if they are friendly or not.

Ruel: Well, why don't they turn to stealing? Then they'll become outlaws, and then Ruel Stroud will pick them up one by one for a nice reward.

Y/N, internally: Why does he always think about kamas?

Yugo glances at Y/N and shrugs, answering their unanswered question. Y/N looks at him and raises an eyebrow, causing him to grin slightly.

Dally: All he ever thinks about is getting rich off other people's misery.

Amalia: Guys, are we going? Or are we just going to argue here all day?

Ruel, putting his shovel and bag over his shoulder: The youth of today.

Y/N: oh come on Ruel, you know you like us!

Ruel rolls his eyes and the group of heroes walk towards the village. Y/N hums softly and Yugo smiles, being able to hear them because they are next to them. Yugo bumps his shoulder into you playfully, so you look at him and tilt your head. Yugo grins and kisses your cheek, and then runs off, causing you to squeak in surprise.

Y/N: Y-yugo! Get back here!

Yugo: Catch me if ya can Y/n/n!

Y/N blushes more and runs after him, as the rest of the group sighs softly, with Amalia rolling her eyes.

Ruel: ah, young love. I remember when I was in love.

Eva: With kamas i bet!

Ruel: Well, I'll have you know-

Ruel is cut off by a stampede of Taures raiding the village, with Yugo and Y/N watching with frowns. Though Yugo is blushing, presumably because Y/N caught him and gave him a kiss on the cheek in return.