[ 𝟓𝟐 ] - 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐲

Start from the beginning

It didn't work—not really, at least.

    Alastor's eyes narrowed.

    "Come with me, my dear," he then proclaimed as he laced his hands behind his back and began walking in the opposite direction, obviously assuming she would follow him.

    She did.

    Severause watched them go.

    Naturally he would be inclined to follow them since he was charged with protecting (Y/N) by God, however she herself motioned for him to stay put. Everything within him screamed at him to never put the trust of his charge in the hands of a demon such as Alastor. To Severause, he was a danger far more wicked than what was expected.

    One that needed to be dealt with.

"Is... something wrong?" (Y/N) asked once she and Alastor were alone in one of the more secluded hallways of the hotel.

"Perhaps," he turned around to face her.

She frowned.

He's being cryptic again.

A few tentative seconds ticked by, the silence so thick between them one could cut it with a knife. (Y/N) cast her gaze to the side so she wouldn't have to look into Alastor's cold, oppressive eyes—eyes that looked ready to devour her whole. The very predatory way he was looking at her made her knees weak, her fingers trembling and her neck flushing with heat. When he began his approach, when her back was against the wall, when his hand was pressed to the side of her head, it was then that her breaths quickened, her legs practically quivering from the touch of his fingers that glided up the side of her thigh to grip her waist tightly.

Grabbing the back of her head with his other hand, his fingers tangling in her (H/L) hair, Alastor made it so their bodies were flush against one another before pressing his lips to hers.

He kissed her deeply.

Passionately.

Brutally.

"W-Wait..." (Y/N)'s grip on his shoulder tightened as she tried to push him away, her entire face hot and her lungs craving air.

Alastor didn't give her reprieve.

Biting her bottom lip, that familiar taste of iron filling his mouth, he waited until her lips were parted before using his tongue to further enrich their shared kiss. (Y/N) cracked open her eyes ever so slightly as she gasped for breath in between kisses, her toes curling in lust when finding Alastor already gazing at her with that intense stare of his, his eyes glowing red like a torch in the dim lighting of the hallway.

"My darling, (Y/N)..." Alastor uttered lowly, his static-filled voice a rich and lulling melody. "How delightfully charming you are..."

(Y/N) said nothing at that.

She couldn't.

She was much too lost in the euphoric moment that enshrined her in ecstasy.

Seemingly pleased with the state that he himself had put (Y/N) in, Alastor leaned towards her ear to whisper, "Do not think for one moment that you will be free of me. No matter in Heaven or Hell, if you run my dear one, I will just keep catching you again and again. And I very much cannot let succulent prey such as yourself slip from my grasp... so abandon whatever foolish thoughts you may have. That look in your eye... when I return, it better not b̵e̴ ̴t̵h̴e̴r̸e̶."

With that, Alastor's grasp on her disappeared as he sank into the depths of his shadow.

(Y/N) slumped to the floor.