"quit trynna be oblivious girl, you know what for."

"i don't, daddy."

"so what she come talk to you for the other day? didn't you call her over there? i was sleep from my nut, but i wasn't dead."

"she took one of my cars and i got on her. that's all."

"she took one of your cars without you knowing, and i didn't hear you yelling? yea you lying." she laughed smacking my butt pointlessly. that wasn't even necessary. imma need her to stop that shit. "that one lil post she made stirred a bunch of shit."

"i know...that same night i got a call. her doing that while drunk just proves that she's not over that boy."

"hold the fuck up...all that shit is over a nigga?" she scrunched her face. i cringed more. fuck. forgot i told her that all happened over something else. telling her it happened over a boy years ago, she would've been on my ass only.

the kids weren't talking to her then so... yea i would've been chewed out.

"call her. right now."

"baby-"

"i don't care nic, call her."

i sighed pulling out my phone and called amira. beyoncé was watching my phone really hard, waiting. when amira answered bey snatched that phone with a quickness.

"lil girl!"

"oh. hey mama."

"ain't no hey. this whole lil shit with that girl is over a boy!?"

"ma that's so old."

"i don't give a damn, it's new again. what nigga y'all fighting over?"

"none ma."

they went back and forth until amira told her why she got into it with remys daughter. it was hilarious watching beyoncé as she listened to everything i already knew. she smacked my ass one good time cause of something i didn't tell her. crazy. why i have to get hit?

"amira you need an ass whooping."

"i can't even deny that. but it's over now."

"over!? what makes you think it's over? yo momma getting into it with this woman."

"really?! i told momma to tell me!!"

"i wasn't telling your hot head ass nothing. calm down, i got this." i spoke up. she always on go about some shit. this is not the time because it's fresh again. we're letting it play out, as long as the girl doesn't say shit to amira.

she eventually hung up since she was back at college most likely going to class. i laid on my wife's chest since she was just laying back. we stayed there for some time, in silence.

that was until she started smacking my butt. i hissed grabbing her hand to stop her cause that shit hurt. she know i can't deal with her heavy ass hands.

"stoooppp."

"it's so fat." she pushed my upper half to the side so only my bottom was on her. girl got to doing the most with my butt. i groaned forcefully making her stop. "i love your ass mama."

"fuck on." i got off her lap. too old to be so annoying. if i was smacking her ass like that she'll have a whole fit.

"so when is this show you been rehearsing for?"

"this weekend."

"damn, for real? you wasn't gonna say shit?"

"it's all over the internet and you've been at the rehearsals so i expected you to know." i rolled me neck at her. she waved me off grabbing a controller off the couch to turn on her game.

here we go with this. i went upstairs to her room getting in the bed. really i just wanted to be around her for the moment. at least until i have to go back home for my kids.

i always sleep best when i'm in her bed. really she need to be up here with me. that game isn't important at all.

"baaeee!!"

"hell naw!!"

"please come up here with me!"

"naw ma! you should've stayed down here!!"

"i'll let you eat my-"

i heard her running up the stairs. as soon as she made it up i stuck my foot up. she yanked me by my ankle making me scream.

"baby wait."

"take 'em off."

"what? i said you could eat my feet."

"bullshit, spread ya legs."

"daddy, no. lay down with me please." i pulled her on top of me. she was smiling wide on my chest, looking up at me. "i wanna feel your skin."

"you gotta take your clothes off." she sat up and wasted no time to pull my sweats off. i let her undress me then watched her do the same. "let me lay between you."

there was no denying her with that so i opened my legs for her. she laid there, the feeling of her third leg giving me thoughts to avoid.

"gimme a nipple."

"no beyonce. go to sleep my love."

"i can't sleep until-"

"me neither."

"so let me put you there." she sat up and put her hand between my legs. i twitched feeling my core jump from her touch. ou her fingers have always worked well.

i groaned as she pushed two fingers inside me.

"fuckuh."

"go to sleep ma ma."

my chest heaved and i shuttered one good time. that did it. my eyes were fluttering in no time until they closed.

before i was out, she took a nipple.

________

this short and just a filler. not shit really lmaoo.