SIX

"Rahan is here to meet you! " Your mother called out in the evening. You had been resting for two days and were quite peaceful and serene thinking no one else was going to annoy you to death. But guess you were wrong, because as you left the kitchen , Rahan spotted you with only a teddy bear in your hand holding it like some kid, a lollipop and hairs made into numerous small pony tails.

His purple eyes met your flustered jaw agape face. With a girlish shriek you immediately sprinted to your room. Rahan blinked unable to process what just happened.

What the fuck did he just see?!

"He's just.... shy" Your fictional mother comments holding a couple of ribbons, bows and rainbow & unicorn stickers in hand. Only Rahan knew you weren't whom you seem to be. "Go ahead. Go into his room, I'll get you kids some refreshments" With that your mother rushed back into the kitchen.

No sooner did he step upstairs than all he heard was "thud!💥 kaboom💥 !⚡ dundun⚡! dhoom!💣🧨🔫 " If it were a simple human being they would think world War lll was under progress inside the room or...oh no were you planning to escape from him? Likely! How dare you? He had to stop you at ALL costs.

Without warning he decided to barge in the room and no sooner did he slide the door open than he met you, back to your normal clothes, your ordinary hair style, no lollipop to be seen anywhere and pieces of cotton surrounding what seemed to be a dustbin.

"What the heck was—"

Before he could complete his sentence you yelled "I can EXPLAIN!"

A moment of awkward silence hung in the air as neither of you spoke but only glared at each other. It gave that one cockroach which had disappeared magically from the ceiling last night, its once-in-a-lifetime awaited opportunity and feeling elated, it screeched even louder to make the silence prominent. You glaring at Rahan for coming at your home unannounced when you were under the pretense of a vacation free from him while he glared at you for getting sick and postponing his ship. Geez, how the fuck did he find your house in the first place?

"Fine. Go on, explain: Why the heck were you looking like a two year old barbie doll earlier."

Geez, why did he have to make it sound like that?

"In my defense, I became the play doll of my six year old neighbors who brought their entire playgroup at home and turned me into their model for their model contest show. "

"Model contest show?"

"Yes."

"Did you win?"

"I was the only model so yeah, of course I did"

"And you got those ribbons, lollipops, rainbow and unicorn stickers as prize? "

"Yes— WAIT, why are you asking that of all things? And first of all why the fuck are you here? Did you forget about what happened last time,that you're here to torture me again?"

"I didn't forget" he cut you off smoothly " That's why I came to visit you to see if you were alright and also to discuss about Arata but seems like you were busy behaving like a child and playing like a kid instead."

Seriously this motherfuck—

"What I do is none of your business. And you have no right to judge how I'm recovering." You crosses your hands in disapproval glaring hard. "I'm still taking migraine pills and painkillers, you have no idea what I'm going through so better shut up. You should be grateful I haven't kicked you out of the house yet" you sat down with a huff.

"Really~" the male grabbed his pockets and you paled, instantly knowing what he was going to do when...

"Here are some snack! Hope you enjoy darlings! " Your mom came to the rescue , forcing Rahan to shove whatever was in his pockets deeper and you swear you would be eternally grateful to her for interrupting in and dissipating the tension in the air. After placing the snacks, she left the room and closed the door.

You inhaled a deep breath "You really need to stop doing that " You gestured with a scowl "And If you're worried about me forgetting about you and Arata, don't worry I haven't and since I'm not really going to school right now, why don't you take this opportunity to grow closer to him?"

"I can't"

You furrowed your brows "Why not? "

"Because he went out of town for some relative business."

"Well that's fortunate... " you sighed and smiled. Meanwhile Rahan gave you a stink eye and you immediately hollered "I mean unfortunate! "

He stomped forward and towered over you and you moved back, knowing he was almost about to do something violent when instead of pulling the godawful weapon, he settled down in front of you grumbling instead "Argh, whatever. Anyways, you have Arata's number right? Contact him and ask if he can hang out."

"Hang out? After he experienced that? " you referred to the bathroom incident. But seemed like the male was unaware of it.

"Experience what? "

"Never.....mind. " Gosh, you wanted to erase that memory out of your head "but I doubt that would work."

"Why not? "

"Because he's upset with me... " you shrugged.

Rahan scoffed in disbelief "Why would he be upset of you? What makes you think of that? "

" Don't tell me you didn't notice the murderous glare he had on his face after the bathroom incident? " you seriously implored him to think.

Rahan halted, glossing his eyes over the sky in contemplation before denying "Nope. I didn't notice. If anything, he looked hotter than usual. "

As you said, DENSE and DELUSIONAL.

Gosh you wanted to hit your head against something.

"Fine, fine. I'll give it a try. This time, instead of just sitting there in the restaurant waiting for me, you'll keep him occupied. " You got up from your place and picked the phone from the table, hoping the next series of events wouldn't end horribly.

____