One In A Million Friend

I question if life is really just hell, a life of suffering, and I only compel, yet as my voice slowly deteriorates, the weights on my back lighten. My friend, she brightens my world and lifts part my weight, when she has enough of her own. I wonder why she sticks with me, no matter how much I feel this way, why she won't give up. She sees me in a different way, and when I need help, there be no delay. Not much do I know how to say, to express the way I feel for her, though still continue to wonder if she feels that for me. One person, they said 'You've never experienced a breakup,' but I still know of heartbreak. Even you, my friend, tear my heart to shreds, results of my thoughts unwilling to believe when you say you love me. The constant reminder hangs around, but when I think about, I also think that if you were to leave me, would I leave you be? A person I care so deeply for, a million things I could never get bored, all in one person, who I love more than words could express. You guide me through every step, every word, and now I feel that I owe more than the world. All my life, I'd lied there speechless and in need of help, until you came in and freed me of my hopelessness, replacing it with something I never thought there could be. You're my one in a million friend.