With widened eyes, you looked at your own self and then at the dead body. ''How can it b..be possible''  you mumbled in disbelief. You stepped closer to have a clear look. As soon as you knelt down on your knees on the floor near the dead body, the dead body suddenly moved its pupil and grabbed your throat, causing you to let out another scream of fear.

''NOOOO...'' You opened your eyes with a gasp, breaths coming in ragged bursts. Despite the coolness of the room, sweat still clung to your body. With each labored inhale, you sat upright on the bed. You scanned the surroundings of the room in panic in search of something horrible, but everything appeared mundane. Unlike the haunting scenes from your recent dream, which made you sigh in relief. "What kind of bizarre dream was that?" you murmured trying to calm your ragged breaths.

"Ahhh..." A groan left your lips as a sharp pang throbbed in your head. Raising your hands, you touched your head. As you did so, you felt the tightness of a bandage wrapping around your skull and hands. Frowning, you inspected your hands and noticed that your other small bruises had been treated as well. Not only that, but your clothes were changed too, appearing bigger for your frame. "But who did that, and whose clothes am I wearing? Who even changed my clothes?" you thought, confusion gripping your mind.

As you surveyed the environment, you found it completely unfamiliar. The room was quite large, black-themed but really luxurious, with a king-sized bed on which you were sitting. Everything was perfectly organized and beautiful, appearing as if the room had just come out of some kind of magazine cover. Your frown deepened. "Where am I?" you wondered, attempting to piece together the events leading to this moment. However, the unbearable throbbing ache in your head hindered your recollection.

"Goodness, my head is pounding," you muttered, cradling it in your palms. Closing your eyes slowly, you began to recall previous events: that CD, the university storeroom, your confrontation with those witches... and then....

"You are awake."

Your thoughts halted,  as you heard a deep manly voice. You turned your head in the direction and saw Jungkook standing nearby, leaning against the door, crossing his arms over his chest. "Did you had a nightmare?" he inquired softly, moving closer to you and sitting on the bed beside you. "Why are you sweating so much?" he added, wiping your sweat from your forehead very carefully, not to hurt your wound, while you looked at him like a lost puppy by witnessing his gentle behavior.

"My...my clothes...?" you asked hesitantly, looking at your current attire.

''You are wearing my clothes'' he said and you looked at him with wide eyes. "The maid changed your clothes as they were quite dirty, don't worry'' he assured making you sigh in relief.

''Where am i''

''You are in Jeon Mansion. I brought you here after you fainted in the university storeroom." he said in a casual tone.

"Right, I fainted in front of him. But what happened after that?" You bit your lips, lost in thought. Breaking eye contact, you looked down at your lap, applying pressure to your mind, trying to recall the events that caused your head to ache even more. Slowly, the memory of the accident started to flood back, causing your eyes to widen.

"She's dead. She died on the day of the accident, right in front of me... Even after seeing me, she closed her eyes as if she had no regrets." Jungkook's words echoed in your ears, causing your breath to hitch. Even the intense ache in your head seemed trivial now. Your face paled as you swallowed the lump in your throat. Accepting the harsh reality was difficult. You met Jungkook's gaze with a shocked expression.