Chapter 24

Please, ignore mistakes🙏

Third person p.o.v-

Present time-

After breaking the intense hug that seemed to stretch into eternity, he gazed at your sleeping face with an indescribable amount of love. Slipping his muscular, dark tattooed arms beneath your waist and legs, he lifted you up in a bridal style, being extremely careful not to cause any discomfort despite your unconscious state. He placed your head gently against his chest, where his heart was pounding loudly and rapidly. Casting a final glance at the broken CD on the floor, he carried you out of the storage room and into the corridor.

As he emerged, his gaze fell upon the floor, where approximately ten men lay wounded and bleeding, unconscious. The once dirt-covered ground now resembled a pool of dirty blood. A truly horrific sight to behold as the faces of those men were unrecognizable due to the relentless beating. Judging from Jungkook's bruised and bloodied knuckles, upon which had dried blood, it wasn't difficult to discern who had caused this havoc.

The corridor seemed like a battleground, with blood droplets splattered across its walls. The pillars supporting the corridor's roof appeared damaged, exposing the inner bricks which were giving the proof of chaos that happened here earlier. The air was thick with the stench of blood, enough to make any normal person feel nauseous on the spot. However, he stood there firmly, holding you in his arms. The foul odor of blood had zero effect on him.

Why would he be affected by the blood, when he was accustomed to shedding it like water. This was a minor inconvenience for him. As his eyes shifted to the floor where the men lay unconscious, the softness that had adorned his face disappeared, replaced by anger. He stared at the prone bodies with his dark, intimidating orbs. His flawless face hardening, as he gritted his teeth.

His gaze then shifted to the front, where Taehyung and Jimin stood nearby, flanked by armed guards. Confusion washed over Taehyung and Jimin at the sight of you in Jungkook's arms, clearly not expecting such a scene. They exchanged a puzzled glance before focusing their attention back on Jungkook.

"Take them to the chamber and ensure they receive adequate treatment until they are barely conscious," Jungkook uttered with a cold, extremely dark demeanor and a deep voice which cause shiver ran down to their spine. "Cut their hands and feed them to the dogs, but be careful not to kill them completely. I want to do that myself. Ensure they are in a condition to speak only. Also..... clean this place and restore it to its previous state. It shouldn't appear that anything happened here," he added, his anger palpable as he looked at Taehyung. Taehyung, still perplexed, nodded in acknowledgment.

"As you say, JK.'' he turned to guards ''Take them to the chamber and clean this place, right now," Taehyung ordered the guards, who obeyed immediately and proceeded to tie the hands and mouth of all the men before loading them into the car while some other guards began to clean the area. Breaking his gaze from the guards, Taehyung looked at Jungkook and said, "But JK, you didn't tell us the reason why we came here or why you're suddenly so curious about Han Jin Ae," he added, glancing at your limp body in Jungkook's arms.

Jungkook's initial reaction was a frown in response to their question. However, after a moment of contemplation, he closed his eyes and released a deep sigh before responding, "You will find out soon, hyung. Right now, I need to take care of her injuries." Though Taehyung and Jimin found his answer less than convincing, they refrained from pressing further, understanding that they would need to wait for more satisfactory explanations. Yet, what truly captured their attention was the particular term Jungkook chose to address them with. Taehyung and Jimin were taken aback to hear the word "hyung" escape Jungkook's lips.