Chapter 12

Please, ignore mistakes🙏

Third person p.o.v-

The next day, you entered your classroom and looked around, but no one was there. Perhaps they were all in the university auditorium, as you heard the announcement calling for all students to gather there. You sighed and headed to your desk to put away your things before heading to the auditorium yourself.

As you approached your desk, you quickly covered your nose due to a foul smell. When you looked at your desk, your eyebrows rose in surprise at its condition.

There was dog poop on your desk, emitting a strong odor. Not only that but there were also numerous things written on your desk, which were...

Filthy slut.

Go die whore..

You don't deserve to live...

Why are you even alive...

Piece of shit...

Fucking whore etc.....

These things were written all over your desk, and it didn't take you long to understand who did it. Of course, Emily and her minions, along with your so-called sister.

"Is this how they are going to bully me?" you mumbled with a scoff. "And here I thought they could do much better. Huh... this is all they've got."

If Jin Ae were in your place, she definitely would have been affected by this because she wasn't that strong. But you are not Jin Ae, nor are you weak.

Author: ''Remember when I cautioned you all in the introduction not to judge Y/N solely by her innocent, cute, and beautiful face? I emphasized that she could make someone's life miserable if they tried to mess with her. Boy, was I damn serious?"

"So, they want to play with me, huh? Alright then, let the game begin," you murmured with an evil smile adorning your face. Carefully, you relocated your belongings to another desk, one that was clean and distant from your usual seat, before heading out of the class.

You made your way to the backside of the cafeteria where the trashcan containing the university kitchen's waste was located. Donning gloves and a mask, you sifted through the refuse and, as expected, discovered rotten eggs. A wicked grin spread across your face as you bagged them. You ensured no one was watching before slipping away.

Quietly entering the janitor's closet, you retrieved a bucket and filled it with water. Mixing in the rotten eggs, you created a slurry. Carrying the basket discreetly, you made your way to the classroom, careful to avoid detection, and proceeded to spread the concoction onto Emily and her cohorts' desks.

Removing your mask momentarily to assess the stench of the mess you created, you nearly gagged at the overpowering odor, which was worse than the dog's poop that had once occupied your desk. Hastily donning your mask again, you made your way to the restroom with your belongings, where you discarded the mask and gloves, washed your hands, and collected your belongings. Sparing a final glance in the mirror you exited the restroom.

You joined the assembly, took your seat, and glanced over at Emily and Soojin who were sitting together. A warm smile spread across your face as you acknowledged them.

"Why is she smiling?" Soojin whispered to Emily.

"How would I know? Do you think she's already seen the surprise we've planned for her?" Emily said.

"I doubt it. If she had, she'd probably be in tears instead of grinning like that. But don't worry, she'll get the surprise of her life when she walks into the classroom," Soojin said, a mischievous smirk playing on her lips.