Over the past two months, they had harbored dwindling hope that Jungkook would ever refer to them in such a familiar manner. During this period, his communication with everyone had been limited to essential matters, often punctuated with mere nods or hums. However, hearing him use this term now sparked a glimmer of hope within them, a hope that they finally regained their younger brother, whom they dearly missed. This brought heartwarming smiles to their faces.

"Very well, then. Take care of her and yourself. We'll rendezvous with you at the facility," Jimin said, offering a reassuring smile.

"Indeed," Jungkook nodded before making his way out of the university towards his car, carefully cradling you in his arms. He gently settled you onto the backseat before sliding in through the opposite door. Cradling your limp body in his lap, he secured your small figure in his arms perfectly. He instructed the driver to start the car and departed, followed by other cars filled with guards, while Jimin and Taehyung watched the disappearing vehicle.

"Okay..... Dude, Something feels off... don't you agree?" Taehyung ventured.

"Yeah, i agree. after all.... I haven't had a good fuck in the past six days, so of course, I feel off," Jimin replied, still gazing in the direction of the car, while Taehyung gave him a completely done look and smacked his head hardly.

"Ow! What was that for?" Jimin protested, nursing his sore head.

"Because you deserve it, you stupid midget. I'm not talking about you fooling around with whores. I'm talking about Jungkook's behavior. Didn't you notice? A few days ago, he was on the verge of killing Han Jin Ae, and now he's the one who saved her from these thugs? He beat them until they were unconscious, and not only that, he is taking too much interest in this girl. After y/n's death, I never thought that he would ever care about someone this deeply."

"Yeah, you're right. I found it strange too... But why is he behaving like that? It's a good thing that he is moving on, but all of this still feels strange. He really started acting weird after that meeting with Han Enterprise two months ago," Jimin mused.

"Well, only Jungkook can answer that. So, we'll have to wait," Taehyung remarked, strolling towards the cars. "In the meantime, let's take these bastards to the torture facility. My hands are itching to shed their blood," he declared, slamming shut the trunk of the car where some of the men Jungkook had beaten were confined. Others were similarly restrained in the trunks of different cars. With that, they set off towards their grim destination.

______________________________

As the car entered the mansion, Jungkook got out and walked towards the other side. Opening the car's other door, he carefully carried you in his arms in a bridal style and went inside. As he walked down the corridor towards his room, all the maids and guards maintained a respectful and fearful demeanor by keeping their heads down and greeting him wherever he passed. But he didn't respond to even a single greeting. Upon entering the room, he closed the door with his foot. Walking towards the bed, he gently placed you on the bed before retrieving the first aid kit from the drawer of nightstand, and tend to your wound with meticulous care. His blood was boiling seeing the blood droplets on your shirt and forhead. Surely, he was not going to leave the person who did this to you.

"I apologize for the delay," he murmured, planting a tender kiss on your forehead followed by both of your closed eyes.

After carefully bandaging your wound, he placed the first aid kit back. He summoned a maid and instructed her to procure fresh clothing for you, noting the dirtiness of your current attire. As he didn't have female clothes in his mansion, he ordered the maid to make you wear his clothes. Even the maid was shocked hearing that because she always heard that Jeon Jungkook never liked anyone to touch his belongings. He would directly shot them in the head if someone did that. So when he mentioned her to make you wear his clothes, her eyes widened in shock, but she kept her gaze down and obeyed him.

"She is hurt, make sure to not let her feel any discomfort when you change her clothes. I don't want even a little scratch on my girl. if I see even a slight scratch on her, I won't hesitate to fucking chop your hands into pieces," he uttered with his dark aura, making the maid shiver in fear.

"Ye..yes, sir," the maid stuttered in fear, keeping her head low. With discretion, he excused himself from the room, respecting your privacy as the maid proceed to change your clothes.

Coming out of the room, he retrieved a cigar. He lit it up and took a contemplative puff, inhaling the intoxicating smoke into his lungs and exhaling slowly into the air through his nose and mouth. He closed his eyes to find some peace as his mind wrestled with memories of past events.

Only he knew how many emotions were going through him by the thought that he finally got you back, as he continued to smoke. He felt a mixture of gratitude and anger towards himself. Grateful; because he had arrived on time; otherwise, he dreaded to think what might have befallen you if he had been even slightly delayed. What if those goons had inflicted harm upon you? He could have lost you once again. Only the mere thought was making him lose his calm.

And he was angry at himself; because he couldn't fully protect you. Despite his best efforts, you still got hurt. Nevertheless, he was now resolute in two convictions. Firstly, he would spare no effort to ensure your safety at any cost. And Secondly-

"He won't ever let you slip away from him again, now that he has finally reclaimed you."

***************************************************************************************

Hello lovely readers! how are you all????

Please- vote, share, comment and follow if you like it.💜💜💜💜