"I am." Y/N nodded.

"You should thank us for letting you come back here." Mr. Park sighed. Y/N doesn't even know what it's like to be broke or to not be able to buy what she wants because her parents always made sure her pockets were filled with money. When she told them that she doesn't like to live in Gapyeong, they also gave her money to be able to rent this apartment with her friends.

"You know I'm thankful for everything you've done for me. I've said it numerous times."

"I know, I know. I'm just joking." Her father smiled sweetly at her.

"How's your girlfriend? She's not hanging out with you?" Mrs. Park asked.

"She's actually on her way. She'll be here soon."

"Did you girls meet her? What do you think about her?" She asked Tzuyu and Dahyun and they both looked at each other contemplating what to say.

"Yeah we met her. Y/N seems much happier since she's dating her." Dahyun can't lie and say that she likes Nayeon because Nayeon barely even talks to her but it is a fact that Y/N is happy and that's all that matters.

"Yeah, Y/N unnie really loves her." Tzuyu added.

"Don't you think she's a bit out of Y/N's limit? I mean they're from two different worlds." 

"Mooom." Y/N sighed.

"What? I'm just asking your friends." 

"They do have different lifestyles but if it works then I don't see any problem." Dahyun smiled. This is why these two girls are her best friends. They support Y/N no matter what.

"That should be her." Y/N stood up when the doorbell rang. "Please don't say anything to upset her, okay?" She warned her parents and went to open the door.

"Come in, love." Y/N smiled and Nayeon kissed her girlfriend's lips before entering.

"Do you guys have company?" Nayeon asked looking at the shoes near the entrance.

"My parents are here."

"W-what?" The older woman whisper yelled. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"I didn't know they were coming. They came literally ten minutes ago without notice."

"Fuck... I'm not prepared for this."

"It's fine. Don't worry about it." Y/N winked and guided her girlfriend to the living room.

"Ah you're here, Nayeon-ah. How have you been?" Mrs. Park stood up and pulled Nayeon into a hug, which no one really expected.

"I'm doing great. How have you been?" She asked both Y/N's parents.

"We're doing great too. Sit down." The woman smiled and Nayeon sat down next to Y/N. "Were you working today?"

"Ah yes, I came here right after work." 

"Hopefully it doesn't take that long to get here."

"Oh no, it's about twenty minutes by bus." Nayeon replied.

"By bus? You don't have a car?" 

"Oh no, I don't have my drivers license." 

"I see. It must be difficult to go around." She nodded to herself. She's sure that Y/N keeps driving her everywhere. Y/N wouldn't let her lover go by bus all the time.

"Mom, we don't live in Gapyeong. Public transportation here is even more convenient than driving."

"Yeah exactly. By car there's always traffic." Tzuyu added.