★18 where is she?

∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆

Taehyung's pov

This woman. It's been TEN FUCKING AM. and she hasn't came back. I don't even know where the hell is she right now.

What should I even do. Why am I even worrying for her. I ploped on the couch texting her and trying to call her.

Endless sighs left my mouth so I decided to take the matter in my hands. I quickly picked up the key of my car and went out locking the door.

I sat in the car after trying to call her one last time. She didn't picked up

God LAYLA.

__________________________________

Layla's pov

I'm trembling with fear while me heart beats alot faster. My forehead has been covered with sweat lately.

I know jackson's intentions. He's taking me somewhere I don't know.

I've tried to get out using my boxing skills but he locked the car.

The only thought roaming in my Mind was

Taehyung taehyung and taehyung

He's the only one who came save right now.

But how do I tell him about my location. My mobile phone fell In the car and im tied with seatbelt and a rope. I tried to find my phone and it was under my seat at the left. I've to pick it up and call him

I just started to plot something to pick up my mobile but jackson stopped the car. A big fat house came In my sight and he unclocked me. He tightly held my arm and I winced In pain.

"See layla it's my house. Let's fuck you tonight huh"

He boldy stated and his eyes speaking of lust.

"Don't you dare say my name from you filthy mouth."

I said and procceded to pick up my mobile but he snatched it away. Finding the chance I smacked of his hand and ran away from there. I can visibly notice him coming behind. My hands were shaking badly.

An unknown fear had built up in me. I'll be traumatized if he catches me.

"SOMEONE PLEASE HELP"

I was screaming these words
non stop.

"U will find no one beside me sweetie"

He said whilst following me.

I've no strength left In me to run more I was looking here and there trying to read the names of shops.