★6. Its him

∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆

IT'S HIM....

OH NOO....

JUST DONT...

DON'T SAY THA-.....

i was confused, amused, horrified, and amazed as I felt him getting goosebumps

TAEHYUNG'S POV. :

What is happening to me. I already realised that she is my roommate "the clumsy girl" But what is she doing here and why I'm feeling so weird in here

As I felt uncomfortable. Fucking horrible

I tried to stand up but No. Her blouse maybe a corset uh I don't know what the fuck is it but it's STUCK with my locket.

She is staring at me amused. I felt fucked oh god fuck.

She was horrified seeing well I was too.

Fuck.

Oh gosh. How much will I say fuck today.

As I saw her closely she was amusing

My subconscious mind strikes a fucked up thought that i dont agree too.

I tried getting up oh no. The locket was tangled so much that it couldn't be untangled at all

"When two people's heart are once tied together they can never be separated"

Another shitty thought of mine that i dont agree on.

Well if this is the case I'll break that knot.

As the locket was very special and I couldn't break I choose to hold her corset string and stretch it out and it broke.

Now I was free, from any type of connection.

I quickly stood up and wiping the dirt of my shoulders. As I saw her lying helplessly.

I had a sudden urge to offer my hand to her for help . But my ego didn't let me do that..

In some seconds with difficulty she stood up.

As she stood up. The lights came back. And I saw her looking beautiful as ever.

Na ah man what the fuck is happening to me. I quickly urged myself to stop thinking and come back in the world.

"So you are layla Smith"
"So you are kim taehyong"

We both spoke at the same time. I cringed as she pronounced my name wrongly.

"I'll go first"
"I'll go first"

Again we spoke together

"Stop copying me okay"