★13. boyfriend

∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆

Taehyung's pov

She has a boyfriend.

Taehyung now FUCKING understand and don't get attracted to her. She has a boyfriend and I have a problem with her having a boyfriend.

What the fuck am I saying. My heart is just feeling like it's burning. My eyes seem to be red. What the hell. I should not have a problem with her having a boyfriend. She is no one to me.

This woman drives me crazy.

I forget almost everything when I'm around her. I fucking start to dream. It feels that I shift into another world. I just can't control myself. In all these years I've gotten a control over my emotions. AND NOW. A woman with a little height comes and destroys my control. Makes me forget everything.

I'm starting to believe that....
That she is a witch. No wait this makes sense. She trips over almost everything and has not died. She is beautiful. Witches have a ugly face hidden. She just makes me forget everything. She makes me spit out my emotions. She just makes me go crazy. She isn't even scared or surprised that she is living with an idol.

I have heard Australian people are the most weird people. There's every dangerous shit going on in Australia. They are definitely not for beginners. She must be daring. That's why. She definitely is a witch.

And moreover. Taehyung you had to get attracted to a fucking witch

"OH MY GOD I'M OUT OF MIND WITCHES DON'T FUCKING EXIST". I loudly scream on top of my lungs.

What the fuck am I even blabbering. Taehyung you have gone mad. Damn.

"Hey what happened why were you shouting"

A sweet voice split in my ears. Making me forget everything again.

Shut up taehyung. Put up your attitude.

"Is it a problem. Why do you care"

I said rolling my eyes. And she sighed at my attitude.

"And the rudeness starts again"

She slowly muttered. Which was audible to me.

"I'm not deaf like you" I said making her aware that I heard her.

"I know I said it so you could hear it"

She said as the hinge of lie was depicted in her eyes. Her lies never go off me.

"I've said it already don't try to lie to me."

" I always know it. I can read your eyes layla."