★14 Drunk

.

∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆

Taehyung says HIII!!

I changed the cover lol

The old one was irritating and cringe idk

This one is  ❣ HOT❣  because it's 'THE KIM TAEHYUNG'. Y'all keep obsessing over him through this story ❣

You guys didn't complete my goal of 500 readers but anyways here's the part!!

Layla's pov

Gosh. It's getting creepy. It's almost 1:30 and that man has not came home yet. It's not like I had a problem. I thought it would be fun. But I was bored to death. I explored his house. And it was the most cleanest house ever. I tried making some food. I was hungry. Ended up burning it. Two times.

Finally In the third try the food was prepared. I tried to eat it but couldn't eat it. Without him.

I was just sitting on the dining table staring at the door. I kept the food in the kitchen. It had already gone cold.

My head was down on the table. I was sleepy. Countless yawns had left my mouth. I can still smell the burning fragrance caused by me. Those burnt dishes were thrown off somewhere so taehyung wouldn't know that. I did something clumsy again. Because I'm dumb. The smell still didn't left the house. I tried spraying some perfumes nothing worked.

I just gave up and waited for him to come. I did try to go to bed. My mind could not concentrate to sleep. I was unable to sleep no matter how much I tried. Sitting on the table for almost 2 hours was tiring but I don't know.

I was a bit worried. The thought of him being okay or not was creeping me out. My mind was crazy.

"Come back bastard" I groaned in annoyance.

He's gonna get a nice punishment for being late. What do you mean that I shouldn't care about him coming at late nights. Of course it would be a worry. What if I slept and he keeps banging the door and dies outside. And if I don't lock the door from inside a theif may come in and smack me off.