24. Rao sisters

Tanya POV-

Everyone of both family fell asleep in hall. Aroras left as soon as they woke. Adi texted me saying Inspector called him this morning for the formalities for the filing of case, so he will come here to pick us up. Karthik dropped Manjusha in airport early this morning.

I heard honking of car which means Aditya is here I went down Pranya was eating breakfast "Matashree I already ate early this morning and also Aditya is here tell her eat fast" I said to my even if Pranya was sitting in the same room and can here me "Hello excuse me I am here and I am pretty sure I can here also." she waved her hand in front of me "Matashree tell here we will be waiting for her outside and also ma send another car too to drop her back home." I started walk out "Is it ok if Karthik comes with us, We will come in his car he can drop me back too." Pranu said, I was glaring at her "Why do you even ask when you can do everything by yourself" I yelled and slammed the door.

I saw him leaning on the car and talking to someone on the phone I walked to him it must be an important call otherwise he always cut his calls when I am around it's not like he is hiding anything but he wants to give all his attention to me when I am around him. He slowly took my turned me around and pulled me towards him like he was back hugging me, he gently silently kissed side of my head and I traced circles and hearts around his veins.

After couple of minutes he was done with call and slides phone into his pant pocket. "Goodmorning Princess" he said leaning his face into my head "Goodmorning. Who was that?" I calmly said said "Inspector, we were talking about case and investigation." He said "What investigation we caught him red handedly?" I asked "While kidnapped, he stalked Pranu so if we get some proofs the sentence will be stronger and we never know if he kept any back up to keep an eye on you or Pranu. So it's better. I even asked my private investigator to look after if it has any other reasons or any other person is behind this." He explained I just hummed and nodded "Btw where is Pranu? Aren't we getting late?" He asked, I faced him with my arms around his neck. "Oh she wants to come with her 'boyfriend' who will also drop her back" I said sarcastically, he chuckled "Stop laughing it isn't funny" I pinched his chest "Ouch! Ok ok but hey! go easy on them night, she is a kid." He said "Ha ok lawyer sab. She liked someone but I don't know, she was in relationship for years but I don't know she was dating Karthik my first best friend but I don't know and I should go easy on her. Go easy on them Night and she is a kid. That kid is 22 years old now." I mocked "Ha but 22 years old kid is your sister, she must've had a very good reason. See jitna gussa hona hai tumko hojao but if they want to talk scold them, taunt them but don't ignore them. They have gone through a lot right?" He explained, I know but I am still mad "Fine Pranya aur Karthik ke defence lawyer. Chale ab." I tapped his shoulder "Ha Ha chalo" he opened door.

Aditya pov.

Pranu and Karthik started soon after we did. All the time in station she didn't have much conversation Pranu and Karthik. She only talked regarding case formalities but she made sure Pranu is safe and also feel safe Right after she signed the documents and recorded the statement she signalled Karthik to take her out. Inspector investigated and tortured Rithik and made him spill his guts out and he didn't harm Pranu because he wanted her to scream, cry and beg which isn't a good reason but still kept the unfortunate away for awhile. 

Tanu said she had to speak to that basterd alone which I didn't accept but she assured she will be fine and Inspector will be with her and for me to go out because if I saw once again I am going to kill him for sure, so she said me to take care of Pranu, which I am but it feels awkward third wheeling my sali and Karthik who has become my good friend now.

Karthik walked to me as Pranu went to buy water bottle "Aditya I really need your help" Karthik said "What happened anything wrong? Did something happened to Pranu again?" I got worried "No not anything like that, Tanu she isn't talking with Pranu I know it's been only few hours she stopped but Pranu is scared you know how these both are sensitive with their emotions right. I just don't know how to explain this to her, So could you please....?" he requested "Muje sher ke pinjari mai nahi girna (I don't want to jump in Lions den)" I rose my hands "I will jump with you please do something" He begged for awhile "Fine fine! I will do it but one condition" I conditioned he rose his eyebrow "You have to share everysingle information about Tanya you know. You are her first best friend , So you must know so much about hers. I really need everysingle detail." I put up, he sighed "Fine! Let's do something to make this Rao sister talk." His face lit up "But kuch kare tho bhi kya kare." He thought "Ek Idea hai but it's a little bit childish. So what if we..." I narrated "Let's do it. I don't even have an idea. We will do it." He said and we proceeded.