3. Rivu's Birthday party

Pavitra's pov

In Lawn

Right now I am in lawn calling guests at last minute cause Rivu madam demanded party suddenly in the morning

Right now I am in lawn calling guests at last minute cause Rivu madam demanded party suddenly in the morning. I was going through numbers then I found Shubha's number it would be great if she comes. Without second thought I ringed her number.

Shubha's pov.

As I got down the car a young of 17 years aka my niece Ahana Arora a beautiful girl with dimples, everything about her is cute expect her bossy-ness she got it from her brother though she is super famous in school cause of her undoubted grades and skills and boys are whipped for her, she ran towards me exclaiming "Badi mumma, I missed you" And hugged me but then came a voice from back saying "but I missed her more" my nephew my sunshine boy youngest of family Ayan, a 15 years old warm soul his aura is enough to make me smile. Metaphorically this sunshine looks hot. He as plenty of girl fans dming him in insta "I missed you both the most" I said and then asked "Is he there?" "Yes he is and just fought with Chachi maa" Ayan replied with I am done face. Rayan younger brother of Ahana with amazing looks for a teenage girl to die for, he was also my sunshine untill something happen and god knows what it is, his best friend said that he went through something harsh and he doesn't want open up even though we tried to Rayan made it very clear that he doesn't want to do it. I walked to him wishing he'd be good and spoke up very nervously "Hey, Rayan how are you?" He got up and side hugged me saying "Hi badi maa I missed you" it seemed genuine but with a bored look that made me a bit sad and he hurried to his room I was about to go to his room but a voice came from back "Ya, Ya all hellos and hugs are for kids only why do we need them" I recognized that voices.

Mrs. Ridhima Randhir Arora mother of Ahana and Rayan and wife of mr. Randhir Arora he is younger brother of Randeep and mrs. Garima Ranbir Arora mother of Ayan and wife mr. Ranbir Arora youngest brother of Randeep. Randhir and Ranbir work as CFO and COO s of S&R group of industries as per Randeep well he is the founder but also chairman taking care of all Indian branches. Ridhima and Garima are head CAs and I am the HR head. "I missed you both too but why aren't you both at office at this hour" I asked them "Well first how are you? and how's he? And we took leave as you were coming we wanted to spend whole day with you" Garima said "I am fine and he is doing great. By the way! Nice plan but let me first meet mumma and maa ji and also freshen up" I said and went to lawn and saw my ladies my maaji mrs.Dimple Arora who is Randeep's mother and my mumma Mrs. Gurupreet Ahuja who is my mother chatting but i interrupted them by back hugging them "Hey my ladies how are you both" they both kissed my cheek from either side " We are great how are you?" "How is our grandson" Maa ji asked followed by mumma " I am fine and he is doing great" I said. "Good now go eat something you look very thin "Maaji ordered" And i obediently said yes and went to my room. Randeep's father died after 1 year of our marriage and right after 7 month my father died and then Randeep and Maaji including all other family members insisted that mumma should stay with us.

Randeep and I did love marriage my father accepted cause Randeep was well settled with stable business. This company was set up by Randeep then Randhir and Ranbir entered to help and these 3 made this business successful. And now this is lead by my boy my baby ADITYA ARORA he was appointed as main ceo just a few months back when he cracked a huge deal which raised our stock market to peaks and he even flourished it in UK.