21. Sunshine and Night

It's been almost a week since that day and Night has become my official nickname and not going to lie every time he calls me Night I feel butterflies in my stomach and even if Night is consistent he sometimes call me baby, sometimes darling, sometimes bacha and sometimes princess- it feels like butterflies twirling and dancing in stomach. All these days he picked me up alternately, every time he can and if doesn't than he meets me at my home before going to his name and my family is pretty teaseful which is annoying. And from today we have events to host and to attend consecutively today is Mr. Rathod's birthday party and after 2-3 day there is diwali party and Srishti's baby shower and after that thanksgiving  and Aditya is over the moon because he gets to see me frequently and genuinely I am happy too.

Again today he texted me that he'll come over to my office to have lunch and again leave together as it's Mr. Rathod's birthday party so he is going to drop me at my place, go to his place to get ready, pick me up at my house and again drop me at my house- it's his plane but I don't want to tire him but again he is adamant about doing it. "Hey! Princess" he greeted entering into my cabin "Hi! Sunshine" I responded. Keeping our lunch on the table he gave me a long hug denoting he missed me- hands on waist, slightly picked up into the air and his jaw resting on my head and my hands wrapped around his neck and me snuggling into his crook of the neck has become our necessary comfort "Let's have lunch I am hungry." I said "Well because of this I am full but you are hungry so, let's fill your tummy." he broke the hug. 

Ruthless, cold hearted, highly introverted, rude and many more countless things I have heard of him but for me none of them were true. People depict a persons picture without knowing them but it is not their fault because as an adult, people play dual roles or some time more than dual. A strict and cold person in the office don't have to be necessarily the same in their home, fulfillment of obligations can really bring out person you are not really. I've never seen that side of Aditya, from day one he has always been sunshine to me, the person who can do anything to light you me up, he felt like a goofball. The one who cracks me up whenever I feel out or not good, the one who cares about people around him, who checks if everyone around is happy and comfortable, who will be a good listener if you want to complaint about anything. No I don't see him being goofy this way to everyone but though he never show it out but he does care about his friends, employees working for him, house keeper who works at his home, that kids at the orphanage, He cares about so many things that he doesn't put up because he understands the relevance of that person who sacrifice their identity to disguise into a person who pushes people forward.

We were done eating and without any delay we started off to home and thank god there was no traffic and we reached earlier than estimated "We are here and also Tanu don't be late, try to be fast, I'll be here by 7:30 and also let's not stay in party more 11:30 it might be not safe to stay late in a room at night with mafia people filled in it..." He started blabber every thing to be safe and all the stuff while turning back to get my stuff and out of nowhere I had this highly uncontrollable urge and so I swiftly moved forward and kissed him on the cheek and with the same speed I got my bag, opened the door and got out of the car, as per him he was stuck in the same position and his eyes were popping out cause of the surprise and he was a blushing mess "Bye, drive safe, come on time" I yelled walking backward and ran inside.

Aditya POV-

I am in literal shock in kya matlab  aisa hi kiss kar ke chali jayega. But I had to start my car because I don't want make her wait. 

Every one expect kids got ready. After half an hour even I got ready and left without making any noise because it's their study time and they study together in room beside living living room.

 After half an hour even I got ready and left without making any noise because it's their study time and they study together in room beside living living room