9. all that matters

Tanya's Pov

I lift it.

And he shouted

Ivan- when will you be home?

Tanya- in an hour maybe. What happened?

Ivan- your mena atta (bua/paternal aunt) Manjusha happened. She is here .

Tanya- why is she here?

Ivan- Idk but you need to be here before that Kamolika create any Chaos.

Tanya- Be calm untill I be there if she gets offensive you have total right to defensive, I'll manage no big deal.

Ivan- done.

I cut the call and woke Aditya up. "Aditya get up we need go" I was in such hurry I don't even remember what I left there or what I took.

Currently I am in the car tensed and wanting to reach home as soon as possible thank god traffic was less.

"What happened you are so tensed?" Aditya asked looking at me I don't even know how to explain this sometimes my Family drama is too much to handle.

"Nothing. They couldn't handle all the work" I said trying to sound that I am ok "hmm ok- ease up" he said giving me water bottle, I took it as I need it.

" ' Tanu' -- can I call you that" I know what he is doing

"why is that coming out of nowhere" I said trying to remove my heels- wow I came in my office slippers "it's not out of nowhere you asked me to give you nickname"

"ya but of your own everyone calls me Tanu" I said trying to folding my legs-it's hard with saree "ya I'll eventually get it but you see everyone in my family calls you Tanu it's really hard for me to always say Tanya and you should also give me a nickname that's only way this is fair" finally I am comfortable with my sitting posture "I already did -its Beastie"

"seriously Beastie-why that" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"because your like a beast very muscular and I look like a Lilput next to you and you're a cutie too so Beastie is perfect"

"Beast is reasonable but cute it's really offending for a 6'3 muscular and hot CEO like me"

"Cute isn't offensive"

"It is"

"It is not"

"it is"

"no!!"

"Fine as you say mylady- you are cute too"

"I am NOT cute-you are"

"Yes you are hot" I muttered under my breath but I think she heard it cause she blushed like a tomato-cute isn't she.

Authors pov

"Hello Vadina (sister-in-law) happy birthday" Manjush said fake smiling as she made her not so wanting grand entry and hugged Pavitra "Thank you Manju"
"Happy birthday Atta (Mami)" Rithik said touching her feet with his put-on respect "Thank your Rithik bless you" Pavitra said with straight face "PR my queen happy birthday" Karthik said hugging her with tears in his eyes, the only person from Manjusha's family whom everyone loves"Karthi my Kanna I missed you how are you Kanna" the only person that made her happy with that family's visit was Karthik.

"Hey Manjusha after a long time we got sight of yoy, what brought you here" Divya questioned her sarcastically as everyone knows the answer she is here.

"Arey Divya it's obvious it's my vadina birthday party how can I miss it" she said trying to sound geniune. "Well it was me and Pavitra akka who created the list I don't remember adding you in it" Bhavya said with anger filled eyes.