18. I am sorry

Aditya's pov-

I reached Tanya's home to pick her up, but they said she went to office and told them she will inform me to pick her up from the office which she didn't. I called her but it seems her phone is switched off, she always forget to charge her phone.

So drove to her office, I met Kiran Uncle as soon as I entered "Hello! Aditya beta, you here after a long time? Anything important?" he asked coming to me, and they still don't know about our conflict "Hello Uncle! Nothing, just here to pick Tanya up." I said "But Aditya, she didn't come to office today, she took off today" he informed "But when I went to your home Pavitra aunty told me she came to office and I even saw her car in the parking lot" I said "Wait let me check." and he disappeared, I tried to call Saima thank god I took her name but she wouldn't pick up.

After some 20 min Kiran uncle came to me with Rohan uncle, they looked tense "Tanya isn't here" they were worried "What about her PA Saima, you asked her?" I questioned "She is too on leave today." Rohan uncle said "But according Pranu, Saima called her about some 'emergency meeting' and I am sure Tanya wouldn't cover up anything Pranu right?" I said, God! my heart is restless. "Her car is in the parking lot, even her bag is in the car" Kiran uncle said calling someone. "She don't go anywhere without informing anyone, I am so much tensed" Rohan uncle rubbed his forehead "I checked from all the gates, they didn't see her leaving from any of the exit" Kiran uncle uttered cutting the call. "Once let's check CCTV camera we might know something" Rohan uncle rushed to security room. I followed them.

We saw a black car dragging Tanya inside, we saw a person driving the car but had a mask on, we saw all the cameras on the way and in the final one we saw the face, we were shocked to see a woman, but Rohan Uncle and Kiran uncle looked more shocked "Shrishti!" they said it together "I don't care if she is Shrishti or Mishti, all I know is she is going to be in huge trouble" I declared taking my phone out "Don't do anything, if you don't want to be dead in Tanu's hands" Rohan uncle stopped me "What do you mean? they kidnapped her." I reminded them "I am sure it's some prank, they are Tanu's college homies" Kiran uncle assured "But" I was doubtful "She'll be fine, wait some time she'll be back" Rohan Uncle was certain.

I paced back and forth in waiting for some assurance she is fine in VIP waiting room. After some 30 minutes I got a call from her, with in a second I picked her call, worried and tensed

Tanya- Hello Aditya

Me- Hello Babe (sigh in relief) where are you do you know how much worried was...(tensed again)

Tanya- Ushh! First come to XYZ mall.

Me- But why there?

Tanya- Because I am here, You'll come or not.

Me- I am on my way wait there.

At the mall

That hug gave my heart  calmness which was restless since 2 weeks, I wish this moment lasts forever.

Tanya's pov:

GOD that single hug made me how much I missed him. He broke the hug "Are you ok? Where were you?" He blabbered and checked if I was hurt anywhere, his hands were sweating. "Where were you? "Aditya-Aditya listen?" I tried to clam him down but he didn't seem to be clamed, "ADITYA! Listen, I am ok, everything is ok and I was here till now" I yelled and explained him 

"Where are those ladies who brought you here?" he was furious "How do you some ladies brought me here?" I questioned him "We checked CCTV cameras" he answered "Well you could've bribed Pranu she'd have told you about us" Shrishti said approaching us with rest "Well, who are these certain 'WE'" I enquired him "Me, Kiran Uncle, Rohan Uncle" he shrugged I face palmed "For how much time were you 3 worried?" I worried "Them for solid 30 minutes and me till the second I saw you" I sighed, I am sure they made everyone worried.