17. Aryan

"Son of a Bitch" I said being in a shock cause that's the constant word I say when I am shocked, worried or overwhelmingly happy "Or maybe the Bitch" said the women in the driving.

These 4 are none other than my college homies, I studied my 11th, 12th and also college with them Srushti my closest bud in these 4 and her husband his none other than Shourya, Poonam the mature one, Mahira the kid, Kavya the mom, Srushti stays in Delhi but Poonam and Mahira stay in Hyderabad and Kavya in banglore so why they are here.

"What the hell are you guys doing, meeting hai yar meko!" I yelled at them "Koi meeting nahi tuje plan tha woh sab, India ayi aur hume milna Tak nahi chahi" Poonam spoke up "I was busy, I was about to meet you but I was busy" I tried to explain I seriously wanted but then I met Aditya, then navratri and now obviously the condition it was all messed up "Ok you were busy, but you didn't even inform us" Kavya shouted, I don't know why I did that but I still did "I am sorry, but who told you I am in India" I asked "Isn't it obvious it's Shourya ofcourse" Srishti said driving the car. "That idiot I told him not to but he still did, aur tu pregnant haina tho ghadi dheere chala" I warned Srishti, yes she is 6 and half months pregnant, she informed me this before 3 months I was over the moon that day "If I drive any slower than this we will be at end of this road tomorrow, and yes he didn't told me all by himself, I brought information out ofcourse I know how to handle him after being married to him for 2 freaking years" She said, thank god because of illogical fantasy of Srishti she got married in Italy, it was an Indian wedding but the venue was outside the India, I sighed thinking about what's going to happen.

"Okay but where are you taking me?" I asked "Somewhere where you need revise something?" Poonam answered "And where is that?" I questioned again "Somewhere on the earth, in the Delhi" Mahira answered it "Tell na" I requested "No" Poonam said "Tell" "No" "Tell!" "No" "Tell" "No" we all bickered in the back seat "Shut up, disturb chesta Amma thodu muthi pagal kodta" (Disturb karoge tho maa kasam rapad mardungi) Sirshti yelled at us, we went silent because it her mood swings and she is capable of doing while she is driving because we love our lives and the one in her stomach we maintained silence.

"We are here" Srishti said unbuckling the sit belt, we got out. It was mall, not any mall but the one which changed my life the place where 6 years ago for the first time after years I felt special but know I have this fear that it might not feel as special as it was before "I am not going here, we will go to another place" I flatered pressing my hands together "I know you love this place, trust me you will still love it" Srishti said rubbing my back "But Sri it's..." Before I completed "Neethi pagalkodta nidhi if you don't trust us and not come inside" she warned looking with her wide eyes "Why are you making her angry, come in this something you need now." Poonam said dragging my hand and finally I went in.

I remember every corner of this mall how I can I not this the place where I found my home 6 years ago "It has changed alot" I said looking around "Chala maripoyayi ee 4 years lo epudu ni vantu (Bahut kuch badal gaya in 4 salo mai ab teri bari)" Mahira said holding my arm, they took me my favourite cafe the musicoffee cafe it's inside the mall, we saw a some musical band performing there "But the only thing which hasn't changed is your favourite cafe they still have musical performances here" Srishti said "They still do it beautifully" I said taking my seat "You forgot that you hated performances in cafe before you entered this cafe?" Poonam laughed after ordering she knows it because we have constant favourites in this cafe for me its hot chocolate.
"You remember this is the place where you met him for the first time?" Kavya asked in assurance tone that it's fine for me remember something from the past "Yes I do and that day I got know that- 'Some people change perceptive of some places' " I smiled recollecting the time I didn't had any fears

6 years ago-

"Hello excuse me miss it's none of your business, I don't have to ask you permission for taking pictures in my phone" the man standing infront of me shamelessly defended him "Ok if you are confident that you are right open your gallery now in front of everyone and show us" I demanded him he hesitated. Awhile  ago I saw this pervert clearly taking pictures in inappropriate angel of teenage girl, she felt uncomfortable but also helpless, looks like she came here alone, so when I confronted him to delete pictures he started defending himself.