2. Same world different people

Ch 2 pt 2

In Business awards of the year event

"Now it's time for successful stock market riser award and it goes to" said the anchor and all nominees sat silent crossing their fingers but there was one person who was very carefree just like he is very obvious about who is the winner

"Now it's time for successful stock market riser award and it goes to" said the anchor and all nominees sat silent crossing their fingers but there was one person who was very carefree just like he is very obvious about who is the winner. "It's none other than the winner of past 2 straight years. S&R group of industries"

Aditya's Pov

I know it. It's rather I get it or no one gets it. I walked up to the stage to receive the award and then the question came from the news journalist "How's it to receive this award 3 times straight" "Idk, ask the Aditya who comes next year but the there will be slight change of number 3 to 4" I replied with sass but there was another question "well what would be your reply to controversies that you are overconfident and get your ways to awards?" "Ya get my ways to award by doing great at what I do and thats nothing out of rules by doing best at what you do and about overconfidence if you don't want me to be confident then come with some better competition" that's an pleasant indirect slap on face they were about to ask something but I cut them of and said "done for today, all my answers would create good headlines for tomorrow's news" and got down the stage. And then several awards were given like successful debut company, successful bounce backs and success intiative profit of year which was also given to a company called Love&Me from past 3 years but the CEO never came to recieve it, it was always MDs who come to take people don't even know if CEO is him or her but the brand really deserve the best award like I personally gift their products to my sister on her birthday, Rakhi and even I use couple of them. They have very wide range of products available.

Now it's after party I was taking my drink and then Mr. Edward Williams with his wife Jamie Williams walked to me, they both are really great company to have and Mr. Edward is a man of morals and ethics I really have a lot to learn from him. When I first came to the UK he really helped with almost everything "Congratulations young man" "Congrats my boy" said him and his wife hugging me "Thank you" I replied "well it was very obvious that it'd be you and we are proud of you" Jamie said "but Babe don't you think your boy should also get a date next year so he doesn't dance alone it doesn't suit this young man with no beauty around him" Edward said looking at me now I know where this conversation is going. "Ya Ed you are actually right, how's that black dress girl right over there" Jamie said with a teasing face as she pointed her finger to her she just looked like.... 'not my type' "Good just like one of my friends type I should get her number or Insta id, no problem I'll ask my PA" I said and Jamie kept I am done face, about to say something "I know what you're going say but Jams I do business all I like is cracking deals not cracking codes of love" but the Edward said "Love is the biggest deal of life my boy and when you get it I am sure it'll make you feel 100 times more successful than now" "but for now let's dance you know if we start debating about Aditya's love life it'll take forever to convince him" I chuckled on her realisation.

It's 3 in the morning and I just came home just because Williams didn't let me come out of. I love sleeping and I don't sacrifice until it's very important. I was about to o sleep but my phone rang

Aditya-Hey! maa.

Shubha-Hey betu didn't sleep yet

Aditya-Nope yk Jamie ryt she didn't let come home

Shubha-Ya saw it in her story

Aditya-she posted it already. OMG this woman. Anyway any problem you called me this late

Shubha-No no I randomly called her

Aditya-Say truth

Shubha-Actually I wanted you to come India

Aditya-Why? Is everything alright

Shubha-Everything is alright it's just it's been years you came everyone misses you and this house I think it really needs your touch.

Aditya-Hmm, I'll think about it, you know it's not that easy for me

Shubha-Ya Ya I know I am not forcing you, take it as request. Take your time

Aditya-Thanks maa

Shubha-Acha you sleep it's already late. Bye Love you

Aditya-Bye, Love you too

It's odd she never did that she taunted me about not coming to India but today it sounded very genuine like she needs me and if my mom needs me I'll be there no matter what. I called my PA and said him to book tickets after my main shedule is cleared

This is how my life is black and white themed no colour and emotions only for my family I love. I am habituated and comforted and I think this is all person would want and I am totally fine with it.

Earlier that day

Pavitra's pov

I am at park and I gonna something very dumd. I know it but I am still gonna do it. I saw Shubha coming and she looked tensed. "Did you murder someone" I asked "No! Why you'd ask that" she almost yelled, ok she is really so much tensed "cause you look like you did, anyway what do you want to talk about" she looked very hesitant and started blurting gibberish "SHUBH!! take a deep breath, close your eyes and feel like no one is here and then say it" and she did it "I know I'll be something very dumb right now but listened you said you are looking for a boy for Tanya and I am also looking for a girl for Aditya, see as much as you said about Tanya I already love her how bold, mature, fierce and hardworking she is, she is perfect and whenever you talk about it always felt like she is good match for Adi. What if we give this shot like why don't we set them up." She said it all in one breath and I hugged her "I know we are similar but this is proves it, even I wanted to talk about it but you said it, but there is one problem that's " "Bringing them both India and convince them" we both said at same time. "First we need to bring them to India then we should discuss about this" I said and Shubha agreed.

I don't know what will happen but I have this small hope that if Tanu gives him a shot it'll definitely make my baby happy and again believe in people and love...

I hope this works out. Figers cross.

So what do you all think will happen? So far how's story going I know I dragging it a bit but all this has reason it'll not confuse in further chapter.
Pls support. Pls share
And pls do vote

Thank you