10. I met you

Tanya Pov
We were lost in eachother's eyes unknown of the world which is happening around but then Pranya's voice from speakers broke it "Ahm ahm To the couple who are lost in your love world please come back; so everyone a big round of applause to all of you(claps) now it's cake cutting time"

Staff went in to bring cake it'll take 10 min atleast to arrange so I was just standing there silently. "You are looking beautiful" I flinched when Aditya suddenly out of nowhere said this in my ear. "God you scared you've already said it like 10 times in row while dancing"

"Why wouldn't when I selected this dress is for her" Shubha aunty came towards us saying that I hugged her though I already did it before I m came to party "Hey beautiful you both were cute while dancing" she said while hugging me back, I replied a Thank you. "Well I didn't know you selected it" "

Cake cutting was done, we danced like crazy-it's 1:30am, it's just my family and Aditya's, we were playing UNO since 1 hour thinking it might be last game of the day but that last wasn't coming. We sent Manjusha aunty and Rithik to nearby guest house saying the guest room isn't ready made Karthik stayed back, making an excuse his work site was near from our home. Finally we are having our peaceful time.

"I am bored" Rivya said yawning

"me too actually" said Ayan with her, well he wasn't till a minute ago and was talking about playing another match.

"Can we go get icecream?" Ahana spoke keeping her cards on table

"There will be no icecream shops open at this time" Aditya said flicking her head, "but there are left over boxes of ice cream from party, it'll be more than enough for us all" I got up saying that.

"No you are not getting them, you had some many cups of icecream in the party already and it's winter, you'll catch cold Tanu" Aditya stopped me

"well Adi it's only one day right"

"ya but 10 cups of icecream for one day is enough for a human to catch cold which stays for whole month"

"Are but"

"no but no icecream for you" he stated it lound and clear

"aww Adi cares so much for Tanu" both of the families hooted like wolves.

"koi bat nahi I'll eat Tanu akka's share" Isha got up "kaha ja rahi ho, no Icecream for anyone, you all ate icecream like people from drought areas, ade se jyada dhabe tho tum sab log milke kha gaye aur apki Tanu akka bhi nahi khar rahi hai na it'll be very bad to eat infront of her" he stopped her too- good if I don't have it no one will.

"are but Aditya bhaiya but it's only one day na--please na P mumma Shubha aunty sab bade log ap bhi tho kuch bolo" Rivya whined.

"why should we stop, he isn't lying though and you all will catch cold if you eat more but if he says ok then we'll not say anything" all kids including me whined.

"please na bhaiya"

"please na Aditya" me and kids literally begged him, he just sighed "fine one cup for each- that's it" by the time he completed his sentence Ivan and Ahana already were already in to get boxes

I was peacefully having my icecream at corner of our balcony and Aditya stood by my side we both were enjoying our view which was very beautiful "Well Tanu can I ask you something?" He asked turning to me "yes you can but about what?" I spoke  still keeping my eyes on the view

"About your tattoos- you love getting tattooed?"

"Yes- you too have'em " I said with a smile.

"Yes just 1 which was really painful to get, that's the reason I am asking, you literally have them on sensetive areas, having tattoo can really be painful don't they hurt"