12. I hate myself

Tanya pov-

This is the first time I am home alone since I came Home. Tatha and Ammama said they'll stay but I refused as Shubha aunty will already be upset because I am not going, so I don't even want her to be more upset for them too, I also told staff to go home because it's navaratri for them too, I want them to celebrate it in their homes.

I am on this laptop for almost 2 hours and I am hella bored and hungry too, so I thought to cook something for myself, and that led me to the kitchen, thank god I am good at cooking.

I finally made veg-noodles for myself and I didn't wait to eat them, so I served my self and sat on dinning table, but it feels so empty to eat them without my family and I've been upset about dandiya whole time, that I might cry, but I don't want to today, so I put on friends (Everyones pov : we miss Matthew Perry 💔) the show which helps me every time I am off.

Finally after sometime I am laughing but I might've forgotten that I am eating too so I chocked, oh-shit I forgot to bring my water bottle but someone handed me glass of water and started patting my back, It's Aditya!! but what is he doing here "humesha multi-tasking kyu karti hai, muh me noodles leke zor se hasne ki zarurat kya thi (why do you always multi-task, what was the need for you to take mouthful of noodles, and laugh)" he scolded me like I was a kid.

"What are YOU doing here?" I asked in shock after my coughing session "Just to see you, Ivan told you had fever, I said right to not eat so much of icecream but you never listen to people..." He again started scolding me checking my head

"Wait wait stop scolding me and panicking, I don't have any fever and did you get to know my house pin I am sure I locked main door" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"Well it's just with help of Karthik, he was here till now, where did he disappear" he said looking around "Wahh teddy you still make tastiest noodles" he came inside the room with whole noodles bowl in his hand, "Keep that bowl down now! And what are you both doing here, you should be in dandiya nights go." I scolded them. "But Tanu Fever..."

"I already said I don't have any fever see I am fine, they all must be searching for you"

"They are not, we already informed."

Few moments before

Aditya's pov-

I was at the entrance waiting for her to be here but not at all sure that she's going to come or not.

Their cars arrived one by one everyone got down but Tanu didn't, I should be fine because it's her wish but maybe I am disappointed because somewhere deep in my heart I hoped she'll come- for me atleast, but I can't rub it on another so I welcomed them with a warm smile.

After greeting them I couldn't control myself and asked "Where is Tanu?" They looked down "Um she has fever. So she couldn't make it." Ivan said "Fever?" I almost yelled in worry, "Aditya it's fine, common fever just a bit temperature rise, we said we'll stay and take care of her but she doesn't want to make Shubha sad, and she'll be fine I am sure" Pavitra aunty assured, maybe she is right if Tanu's health was that bad even they wouldn't come.

It's been 30 minutes I've known Tanu has fever and I couldn't get any less worried, I can't enjoy this party knowing she isn't fine, so I took my keys "Wait Aditya! where are you going?" Karthik stopped me as he saw me getting to my car, "Nowhere, just have some business nearby." I don't know why I lied "You are going to Tanya, aren't you?" He asked that question with confidence, I just nodded my head "I'll come with you." He volunteered "No Karthik it's fine I can manage alone" I stopped him "You don't know pin of the house and anyway I am kinda bored without her too".